tournament starting times

tournament starting times

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DMM

USA

Moves
25 Jun 07

When do tournaments start after you enter one?

M

Moves
25 Jun 07

usually within a couple of days after the tournament is full.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
26 Jun 07

Soon to be changed to within one hour of filling up. I'll post in site announcements when this is in place.

-Russ

i

Moves
26 Jun 07

Originally posted by Russ
Soon to be changed to within one hour of filling up. I'll post in site announcements when this is in place.

-Russ
cool, another improvement!.. 😀

what will happen to the switch??

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
30 Jun 07

Originally posted by Russ

-Russ
Thread 71913

U

19th hole

Moves
03 Jul 07

Quick question: Do tournaments wait to start until the maximum umber of entrants have joined, or after a certain amount of time do they start with less than the max. number of members? Thanks in advance, I just subscribed and wanted to check out some tournaments.

DMM

USA

Moves
03 Jul 07

Originally posted by UserChevy
Quick question: Do tournaments wait to start until the maximum umber of entrants have joined, or after a certain amount of time do they start with less than the max. number of members? Thanks in advance, I just subscribed and wanted to check out some tournaments.
Ya I saw that some tournaments participant number is often inconsistent and erratic, but the max and min of the tournaments remain the same.