TOS

TOS

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
06 Oct 04

Have I missed something?
I took time outs from two nicks who are in the same clan in a 21 day timeout.
I am sure they (that player was playing both)
Both(?) played in 21 day long term+
They both stopped at the same time?
There is no doubt in my mind that someone played multi-nicks.

Footscrazy

Moves
07 Oct 04

If they're both in the same clan, they must be paying two subscriptions. Seems a little unlikely. Why would one bother?

T

Moves
11 Oct 04

Send message to Russ - it is easy to check by IP address. Why post it in the forums?

NS
blunderer of pawns

Rhode (not an)Island

Moves
13 Oct 04

Originally posted by bestmate
Have I missed something?
I took time outs from two nicks who are in the same clan in a 21 day timeout.
I am sure they (that player was playing both)
Both(?) played in 21 day long term+
They both stopped at the same time?
There is no doubt in my mind that someone played multi-nicks.
Well, there may be an easy explanation for why they were both playing you with 21-day timeouts. It could be that that is the timeout period preferred by the leader of that clan. As far as why they both stopped at the same time, can't explain it. Could be that they are both from the same town (not unlikely, with all the geography-specific clans we have), and for some reason have lost access to the Internet.

My point is this: the Forums are not the place to go making accusations, especially when you have less than circumstancial evidence.

b

Moves
13 Oct 04

Originally posted by Natural Science
Well, there may be an easy explanation for why they were both playing you with 21-day timeouts. It could be that that is the timeout period preferred by the leader of that clan. As far as why they both stopped at the same time, can't explain it. Could be that they are both from the same town (not unlikely, with all the geography-specific clans we ...[text shortened]... the place to go making accusations, especially when you have less than circumstancial evidence.
I think you mean more than not less than.
Thanks anyway.