Originally posted by Otis
    make another 1400+ one
    You are forgetting the magic word.
  2. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 12:59
    I've alwaya struggled with timeout and time banks! I am a bit stupid like that.

Am I right in saying if I make one move a week in each game I'm ok?
    or
    Do I have to make all my moves over 7 days? Meaning the maximum the game can last is two weeks?
  3. Joined
    14 Sep '04
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 13:38
    Originally posted by invigorate
    I've alwaya struggled with timeout and time banks! I am a bit stupid like that.

Am I right in saying if I make one move a week in each game I'm ok?
    or
    Do I have to make all my moves over 7 days? Meaning the maximum the game can last is two weeks?
    This has a 7 day time out i.e you need to make a move within 7 days of your opponents last move. There is no time limit on how long the game may take. However there is no timebank i.e. if you take longer than 7 days to make any move you might be timed out.
  4. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 14:38
    I did think that.
    This tournament could last a long time!
  5. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    03 Dec '05 00:30
    Am I right in thinking if you win one game you will progress?

If you win the first game the second game does not matter?
  6. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    03 Dec '05 05:18

correct. im in the first one of these. I lost my first game against litespeedkiwi and won the other. we'll both progress.
  7. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    03 Dec '05 11:50

Well, it does mather somewhat. If your opponent wins the second game, both progress. That means you have not removed a competitor out of the tournament. Your chances of winning the tournament will increase if you knock out your opponent. It will hardly increase, but still.

That is the reason I will time out my opponent in Tournament 488 as soon as I can (about five or six hours). Too bad for Fobes, but better three opponents in the final than four.
  8. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    06 Dec '05 13:55
    Yes! There are more duel banded tournaments now!

I like duels. I think they should come along once every week. Maybe it is a good idea to schedule tournaments (and the sign up into them) periodically so people know when one comes along and when they need to be aware of signing up? Will be hard to do with the sponsored once, but those montly hardcore ones, annual championship ones, xmax grands and those grouped randoms named after roman emperors seem to be periodically, so it could happen with some banded tournaments.
  9. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Dec '05 15:20
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS
    You have not enough minerals.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 14:27
    Originally posted by jayaitch
    You have only played 32 games in over 2 years. You should visit the site more often and you will have no problems entering tournaments.
    Sigh... It's really too bad that I have to explain this over and over again, but it's like this:

I joined this site and then promptly forgot about it until like 6 months ago... so I actually have like 31 of those games in the last 6 months. And I've only been a subscriber for like the last two months or so, so that's why I don't have a lot of games. And if you knew me, you'd know that, unlike some people here, I don't bitch just to hear myself bitch.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree