question about tournaments

question about tournaments

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h

e2

Moves
30 Sep 03

I was unsure whether to post in this forum or the Help forum, but for better or worse . . .
I am interested in tournaments but don't want to increase my game-load dramatically. I think I have figured out that a tournament's group size is related to the number of games a participant will play at one time for that tournament. Specifically, if I enter a tournament with a group size of, say, 4, then I would play three games at once. My question is: have I got that right?
Thanks in advance.

P

Moves
30 Sep 03

Originally posted by huntingbear
I was unsure whether to post in this forum or the Help forum, but for better or worse . . .
I am interested in tournaments but don't want to increase my game-load dramatically. I think I have figured out that a tournament's group size is related to the number of games a participant will play at one time for that tournament. Specifically, if I enter a ...[text shortened]... hen I would play three games at once. My question is: have I got that right?
Thanks in advance.
😕 I think so,but then i`m not too sure 🙄 I pay attn to the total ammount of entrants, i can go on for ever sometimes...

M

Moves
30 Sep 03

Originally posted by huntingbear
I am interested in tournaments but don't want to increase my game-load dramatically. I think I have figured out that a tournament's group size is related to the number of games a participant will play at one time for that tournament. Specifically, if I enter a ...[text shortened]... hen I would play three games at once. My question is: have I got that right?
Thanks in advance.
no. 6 games. 3 opponents each with white and black.

h

e2

Moves
01 Oct 03

Thank you both!