nu grouped random

nu grouped random

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
17 Jan 04

when will this start......its been three days since its been full....!!!!

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
17 Jan 04

You're right TDR1!Can someone tel us when this tournament starts?I want to lose in a tourny...............also can't click on to see my opponents.

R
Leader Tai Pans

Pa USA

Moves
18 Jan 04
1 edit

I also wait to enter the excitment of combat do you think there in jamaca mon with the ganja .😛🙄

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
18 Jan 04

Originally posted by RVGOD
I also wait to enter the excitment of combat do you think there in jamaca mon with the ganja .😛🙄
(From help& forum)

I suspect Russ oblique stroke RHP Team will have their hands full preparing to install our new server so it is unlikely that this tourney will commence until it is up and running - friday I heard. Just a guess tho.

skeeter

R
Leader Tai Pans

Pa USA

Moves
19 Jan 04

ahh skeeter has the info the tourney has begun good luck to all from my drawing ill be lucky to make a round. did i anger the gods😠

W

Longmont, Colorado

Moves
20 Jan 04

I thought this was a timed 3-day move?

I have a player who has not moved in 5 days, sent reminder, nothing, yet this player has not been timed out yet?

No there is not a option to claim win.

Doug

t
a unique loser

LIAAA

Moves
20 Jan 04

Originally posted by Walkafire
I thought this was a timed 3-day move?

I have a player who has not moved in 5 days, sent reminder, nothing, yet this player has not been timed out yet?

No there is not a option to claim win.

Doug
there is a timebank feature. If you don't know what this means look in the FAQ of the help

W

Longmont, Colorado

Moves
20 Jan 04

Originally posted by tejo
there is a timebank feature. If you don't know what this means look in the FAQ of the help
Thanks for the info. Never had to use that option.
Guess ya play and learn 'eh?
Good luck to you.
Thanks again!