New Year Tourny

New Year Tourny

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l
Ray

Red Hot Rebels Clan

Moves
06 Apr 03

Can't we speed things up alittle. In groups where people have no chance in advancing, but the games keep going on. Let's move on to round two.

F

Moves
07 Apr 03

Not such a bad idea. If someone has "clinched" a section the next round could be and should be started otherwise there is the risk of games being drawn out so the loser will minimize his rating damage. I have 2 opponents who said that EXACT thing.

Amici Sumus

Feivel

l
Free Thinker

New York City

Moves
07 Apr 03

Do we know how people are going to advance in that tournament? In my bracket, I think Skipslot won all of his games, but MKeaveney and I are tied for second place with 12 points each. Does that mean that just Skipslot will advance, or will there be multiple rounds in this tournament?

-mike

l
Ray

Red Hot Rebels Clan

Moves
08 Apr 03

Originally posted by legionnaire
Do we know how people are going to advance in that tournament? In my bracket, I think Skipslot won all of his games, but MKeaveney and I are tied for second place with 12 points each. Does that mean that just Skipslot will advance, or will there be multiple rounds in this tournament?

-mike
Sorry to have to tell you this, but Skipslot has won that group and will advance.

l
Free Thinker

New York City

Moves
08 Apr 03

Actually, that's OK with me, I don't know if I want an additional 16 games right now, or however many it would be. Oh well. Best of luck to all of those who are going on, assuming the next round ever happens.

-mike