Monster's Of Rock

Monster's Of Rock

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
06 Jul 04

Originally posted by Saint Nick
...I'm going to get beat like a Winger fan at an Iron Maiden concert. 😲 ...
LOL!

Winger: there's a blast from the past! I saw them backing up the Scorps many a year ago and boy were they naff. Alas a good mate then went off and bought all their albums. There's no accounting for taste though is there? And they did match his Poison albums I suppose...

e
Robbo

a Brave new world

Moves
06 Jul 04
1 edit

Originally posted by Toe
LOL!

Winger: there's a blast from the past! I saw them backing up the Scorps many a year ago and boy were they naff. Alas a good mate then went off and bought all their albums. There's no accounting for taste though is there? And they did match his Poison albums I suppose...
I am afraid to say this, but I went to a Poison concert. Arghh, the shame of it.

SN
Pimp of the elves

San Diego, CA

Moves
09 Jul 04

Poison?? That's a secret I would have taken to my grave. What a brave brave man standing up and admitting that. Now listen to Metallica, Maiden, or Ozzy for the next 6 hours to repent your sins. 😵

S
Shut Gorohoviy!

Moves
09 Jul 04

I say off with his head!

N
Cannabist

's-Gravenhage

Moves
09 Jul 04

Okay ... okay .. I can not resist anymore .. I was planning to get my workload down ... but those 6 bashing games at the Metal tour wouldn't harm that much .. btw .. Led Zep fan here 😉 ... but thats because I am from the sixties ... 😏

e
Robbo

a Brave new world

Moves
09 Jul 04
1 edit

Originally posted by Saint Nick
Poison?? That's a secret I would have taken to my grave. What a brave brave man standing up and admitting that. Now listen to Metallica, Maiden, or Ozzy for the next 6 hours to repent your sins. 😵
I spent a whole day yesterday listening to Maiden & Metallica, now hopefully that 'Poison' is out of my system.

Eddie wasn't too pleased to hear about the Poison thing, I'm definitely in his bad books 🙁

SN
Pimp of the elves

San Diego, CA

Moves
09 Jul 04

Originally posted by eyeqpc
I spent a whole day yesterday listening to Maiden & Metallica, now hopefully that 'Poison' is out of my system.

Eddie wasn't too pleased to hear about the Poison thing, I'm definitely in his bad books 🙁
Well, your sin has been repented. I will now proudly play by your side in the M&M coalition. 😵

F

Moves
10 Jul 04

This is gonna be a great tournament 🙂

Feivel

T

Moves
10 Jul 04

A link I recieced just yesterday that makes broadband worth it after all:

"...www.reddkross.com ... the legend that is Jeff MacDonald has put the entire making of Ronnie's Hear'N'Aid Project on his site. Outstanding ... they're all there: Geoof Tate of Queensryche; Eric Bloom from Blue Oyster Cult and, er, Don Dokken..."

Not to mention Spinal tap and many many more... I'd recommend myself if I could on this one: go on, treat yourselves to a classic metal moment!

e
Robbo

a Brave new world

Moves
11 Jul 04

Originally posted by Toe
A link I recieced just yesterday that makes broadband worth it after all:

"...www.reddkross.com ... the legend that is Jeff MacDonald has put the entire making of Ronnie's Hear'N'Aid Project on his site. Outstanding ... they're all there: Geoof Tate of Queensryche; Eric Bloom from Blue Oyster Cult and, er, Don Dokken..."

Not to mention Spinal tap and ...[text shortened]... I'd recommend myself if I could on this one: go on, treat yourselves to a classic metal moment!
One rec coming up, thanks Toe

Great site, anyone else know of any good metal sites. (apart from the obvious ones)

SN
Pimp of the elves

San Diego, CA

Moves
11 Jul 04

Tourney is all loaded up. Let's Rock!

e
Robbo

a Brave new world

Moves
12 Jul 04

This tourney is now under way, good luck everyone!!! 🙂

Robbo

T

Moves
20 Jul 04

Originally posted by eyeqpc
One rec coming up, thanks Toe

Great site, anyone else know of any good metal sites. (apart from the obvious ones)
Not really, but some news hot off the press today that made me chuckle:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/07/20/musical_preference_survey/

t
Retired knight

Chess Castle

Moves
27 Jul 04

Originally posted by Feivel
Cmon all you chessaholics. Sign up and get a chance to beat Feivel and the other members of the M & M coalition. We all dare you 🙂

Feivel
damn i missed it

F

Moves
27 Jul 04

Originally posted by tlai1992
damn i missed it
i laugh at you with the scorn you so rightly deserve.

Feivel