LONDON MEET-UP TOURNAMENT

LONDON MEET-UP TOURNAMENT

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sais

Berks.

Moves
18 Dec 05
1 edit

Happy Christmas everyone

🙂

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
19 Dec 05

Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
2 Grand-Master draws in th first round (please ignore the quite obvious mistakes being made for entertainment value in both games :-)

Round two here we come !!!!!!

Merry X-Mas everyone !!!

Boris
I see, agreeing a draw so you go through to round two ayy? Very sneaky! If you did that every round you'd make the final (eventually... ten years later!!)

TSP
HIT THE LIGHTS

Moves
20 Dec 05

Originally posted by marinakatomb
I see, agreeing a draw so you go through to round two ayy? Very sneaky! If you did that every round you'd make the final (eventually... ten years later!!)
to be fair, one was won and the other one (erm well given away by the slow pawn) ... So before I could do more harm, I quickly offered draws in both :-)

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
20 Dec 05

to be fair, one was won and the other one (erm well given away by the slow pawn) ... So before I could do more harm, I quickly offered draws in both :-)
Well wouldn't you have been gutted had peakite accepted in the one you were winning and continued in the one you were losing! 😛

Sais

Berks.

Moves
20 Dec 05

That would have been quite hard for me to do.

TSP
HIT THE LIGHTS

Moves
20 Dec 05

Well wouldn't you have been gutted had peakite accepted in the one you were winning and continued in the one you were losing! 😛
Or I could have just paid attention to both (I think I was on a winning track in both games at one point) ...

Coulda, woulda, shoulda

round two here we come (might get paired again :-)

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
23 Dec 05

Or I could have just paid attention to both (I think I was on a winning track in both games at one point) ...

Coulda, woulda, shoulda

round two here we come (might get paired again :-)
With my experience of duals, one of you will end in a group of 2 and the other will end in a group of 3 with me 😞

TSP
HIT THE LIGHTS

Moves
01 Jan 06

bump

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
05 Jan 06

Well so far there are no more results to report. I am very impressed with Chrismo's performance so far!! I'm actually using my timebank as his position has no obvious weaknesses so far. Definately making a mockery of his 900 rating!!

TSP
HIT THE LIGHTS

Moves
06 Jan 06

Well so far there are no more results to report. I am very impressed with Chrismo's performance so far!! I'm actually using my timebank as his position has no obvious weaknesses so far. Definately making a mockery of his 900 rating!!
LOL ...

COME ON CHRISMOOOOOOO (always supporting the underdogs :-)

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
08 Jan 06

LOL ...

COME ON CHRISMOOOOOOO (always supporting the underdogs :-)
Something tells me Chris's rating is the result of timeouts more than anything. He doesn't appear to have played much at all in the last couple of years, which makes it even worse for me! 😛

a

omnipresent

Moves
08 Jan 06

I know what you mean... I beat him easily otb, and he's kinda... how shall I say... beating the cr*p outta me on here 😞

TSP
HIT THE LIGHTS

Moves
15 Jan 06

*bump*

a

omnipresent

Moves
15 Jan 06

*bump*
*headbang* 🙄

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
16 Jan 06

So what's with all the bumping? I recon this tournie is going to take about 1.5 years to complete. Put it this way, Matt Hortin is going to be in this thing to the end (unless i happen to pair him in the next round, in which case he'll be making a sharp exit!) and he has only made 11 moves against Freddie since Dec 10th!! At that rate we'll be playing well into 2007. 😛