Clan Leaders Tournament

Clan Leaders Tournament

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Creative Genius

Literary Lion Land

Moves
24 Feb 05

How about a tournament of clan leaders? Would be an interesting way to meet and interact among peers.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
24 Feb 05

Yes!

T

Moves
24 Feb 05

There was one before. It was suggested by some at the time that it was a contributing factor to the number of (now deceased) one-member clans. Teething problems with the format then: shouldn't prove a problem for a second bash it it one would think.

C
Creative Genius

Literary Lion Land

Moves
25 Feb 05

Maybe stipulate that only leaders of clans with, say, 6 or more members can participate?

r

Moves
25 Feb 05

a nice idea and the idea of maybe two tournaments..for those who
are one player clans and then for those with multiple players ( if
there is objection to one player clans playing in the tournament as
originally suggested )...and why was there a demise in one player
clans after the first tournament ?

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
27 Feb 05

I could go for a leaders tourney. I'd get my but kicked but never hurts to represent something worth fighting for 🙂.

Josh

T
Total Domination

Wilmington, NC

Moves
02 Mar 05

Will be same problem as before, you can say you must have 6 mmbers or more to play but one member clan leaders will join anyway, just as people change their flags and play as being in several different continents in those type of tourneys.

d

Moves
02 Mar 05
1 edit

Why not make it an invitational tournament? Or restrict it to clan leaders whose clans are on the first N pages?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
02 Mar 05

Originally posted by darvlay
Why not make it an invitational tournament? Or restrict it to clan leaders whose clans are on the first N pages?
Because n is always a secret on this site!