Banded tournaments

Banded tournaments

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just another webgeek

Moves
03 Jul 04

Although I'm tourneyed out and am not joining any currently due to the number of games I'm playing, I would like to throw my support to the banded tournaments as a form of tournament that I would like to consistently see available.

Just my $0.02, fwiw.

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
03 Jul 04

Well it looks as though the 1800-1899 banded tournament is never going to take off as we don't have enough players. 😕

L

Amsterdam

Moves
04 Jul 04

That's because it's on the second page I guess... 🙂

O.

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
04 Jul 04

Originally posted by LivingLegend
That's because it's on the second page I guess... 🙂

O.
Really? 😕

Surely people click "Open Tournaments" though, in order to review all the available options. Don't they? Am I being too logical here?! 😲

L

Amsterdam

Moves
04 Jul 04

Originally posted by Exy
Really? 😕

Surely people click "Open Tournaments" though, in order to review all the available options. Don't they? Am I being too logical here?! 😲
Yes, you are, I'm afraid... 🙂

O.

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
04 Jul 04

Originally posted by LivingLegend
Yes, you are, I'm afraid... 🙂

O.
According to scientific study Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the Universe, but I fear that stupidity is even more abundant! 😛

SN
Pimp of the elves

San Diego, CA

Moves
09 Jul 04

It appears that many of the tourneys have lost support. I'm in three that I've been waiting several days for. I remember when the banded tourneys started, people were upset because they filled up so quickly. Now, they are not filling up at all.
Too many poeple on vacation over the summer?
Or are they are just chicken ?? 😲😲😵

Saint Nick

N
Cannabist

's-Gravenhage

Moves
09 Jul 04

Originally posted by Saint Nick
It appears that many of the tourneys have lost support. I'm in three that I've been waiting several days for. I remember when the banded tourneys started, people were upset because they filled up so quickly. Now, they are not filling up at all.
Too many poeple on vacation over the summer?
Or are they are just chicken ?? 😲😲😵

Saint Nick
They are just chicken ... 😀

SN
Pimp of the elves

San Diego, CA

Moves
11 Jul 04

Delta banded needs players! C'mon all you chickens, sign up! 😛