B.I.T.  1400

B.I.T. 1400

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AC

Moves
26 Jan 03

Round 4
Game #153754 Alley Crime 1 0 bbarr
with the second game nearing its conclusion a play off looks extremely likely, sorry John and Julia
Tony

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
26 Jan 03

Originally posted by Alley Crime
Round 4
Game #153754 Alley Crime 1 0 bbarr
with the second game nearing its conclusion a play off looks extremely likely, sorry John and Julia
Tony
Alley Crime shows no mercy on the board, but I couldn't lose to a nicer fellow.

The Ambassador

Charleston SC. USA

Moves
26 Jan 03

Originally posted by bbarr
Bennett, No problem.We have many months before this tournament is over. This gives me many months to find another job.
John
Acting Td Baker Invitational😕

AC

Moves
26 Jan 03

Originally posted by vaknso
Bennett, No problem.We have many months before this tournament is over. This gives me many months to find another job.
John
Acting Td Baker Invitational😕
Game 2 #153757
A brilliant instructive game showing how to slowly rip someone to pieces. Well played Bennet. They say you learn more from a defeat than a victory, well i hope that is so!!

PlayOff # 157006 - Attention John (TD) and Julia (ATD)
Sorry for replying on this thread but you guys don't seem to ackowledge my posts, only bbarrs

Tony

m

Moves
26 Jan 03

Originally posted by bbarr
I love him too.

The Ambassador

Charleston SC. USA

Moves
27 Jan 03

Originally posted by Alley Crime
Game 2 #153757
A brilliant instructive game showing how to slowly rip someone to pieces. Well played Bennet. They say you learn more from a defeat than a victory, well i hope that is so!!

PlayOff # 157006 - Attention John (TD) and Julia (ATD)
Sorry for replying on this thread but you guys don't seem to ackowledge my posts, only bbarrs

Tony
Tony, Thanks for the post. Believe me, yours and Bbarr's game are very much in our focus.
John
Acting Td Baker Invitational