2006 Ladies Open

2006 Ladies Open

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w
Jo

Moving on...

Moves
23 Nov 06

Originally posted by bambee
Chocolate is always good. 😀
http://www.cafepress.com/rhp001/1825521

the classic thong with the matching camisole seems a good prize..and if we have women 'imposters' they're just going to look hilarious in their prize. Hey Lisa - they might look pretty cool under your wedding dress 😲 😉

N

The sky

Moves
24 Nov 06

Originally posted by wucky3

the classic thong with the matching camisole seems a good prize..
It looks quite uncomfortable. Chocolate sounds much better! (It would have to be damn good chocolate to convince me to participate in a ladies' tournament, though.)

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
24 Nov 06

It's interesting to see the womens stuff is made in the US, but the mens seems to be made off World. 🙄

w
Jo

Moving on...

Moves
24 Nov 06

Originally posted by Nordlys
It looks quite uncomfortable. Chocolate sounds much better! (It would have to be damn good chocolate to convince me to participate in a ladies' tournament, though.)
are you entering noods?

N

The sky

Moves
24 Nov 06

are you entering noods?
No. I don't like the idea of tournaments only for female players, especially if they are organized by a male player and there's no corresponding tournament only for male players.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
02 Dec 06

No. I don't like the idea of tournaments only for female players, especially if they are organized by a male player and there's no corresponding tournament only for male players.
Then you organise the men version...?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
03 Dec 06

[Moustachioued smiley]
But what about the problem with women having a smaller brain than men?
[/Moustachioued smiley]

D

b
Lisa

Moves
03 Dec 06

the classic thong with the matching camisole seems a good prize..and if we have women 'imposters' they're just going to look hilarious in their prize. Hey Lisa - they might look pretty cool under your wedding dress 😲 😉
I've already bought the underwear for under my wedding dress! Still a girl can never have too much underwear (i'm waiting for the 'or too little' from the men here, lol).

Lisa x

w
Jo

Moving on...

Moves
03 Dec 06

right on 🙄

N

The sky

Moves
04 Dec 06

Originally posted by Ragnorak
[Moustachioued smiley]
But what about the problem with women having a smaller brain than men?
[/Moustachioued smiley]

D
[Moustached smiley]
The higher complexity makes up for the difference in size.
[Moustached smiley]

N