zzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k

washington

Moves
20 Jul 07

there really isn't anything like riding a wave. if you've tried to surf you'd apprecreate how good they are. the stuff they do is crazy hard! i don't think calling them bums or hippies is the right terminology, surfing is good conditioning and takes EFFORT. quit crying obviously its on tv for a reason!

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
23 Jul 07

Originally posted by kmac27
obviously its on tv for a reason!
Yeah, advertising for Billabong etc.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
23 Jul 07

Originally posted by sasquatch672
New thing all the idiots do at the Jersey shore is noseriding. They'll noseride for about three feet in a foot of water then fall off the board. I think New Jersey should have to choose - either we have surfing, or 14-year-old girls trying to look 30.
There is some good surf in Jersey. Particularly during the hurricane season.

Everyone knows the steel pier in AC.

But, if you want to get off the beaten track and catch some really good waves head to strathmere and surf whale beach or go down to cape may point and surf the crescent beach (my favorite spot...my sister's and I call it half turtle bay.)

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
24 Jul 07

Originally posted by Crowley
This was me when there is surfing on the TV.
Seriously, who decided this hippie, beach-bum crap is a sport?

I always thought Formula 1 or Moto GP was bad, but at least they have crashes where someone has to sprint from a burning wreck.

What's exiting about surfing?
"Whoa, bru, you TOTALLY took that pipe! WHOA! Nice splash off the top there! Here, ha ...[text shortened]... thought I saw a shark for a minute there! Don't hog the joint, mon..."

What a crock.
It's pretty cool when a shark gets one of them.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
25 Jul 07

Anegada, USVI