yankees win!

yankees win!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
16 Apr 08
1 edit

Originally posted by myteamtrulystinks
I'd put my money on the over and Rivera is the best reliever who ever lived.
He's highly overrated. If I ever saw him, I would FIGHT him!

P-

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Apr 08

Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
I heard you fight like a girl.

I spit on yer "fighting skills".

m

Moves
16 Apr 08

P-
Rivera's career is unmatched by anyone... he has been dominant for 13 years. His post season numbers are insanely good. You are out of your mind if you don't think he is a sure thing first ballot hall of famer.

B

Moves
16 Apr 08

Rivera pitches BP. Yankees will win 78 games MAYBE!

P-
i'm gonna laugh at you when the Yankees win there 78th game by mid August.

DC
The Mighty

Rocky Mountains

Moves
16 Apr 08

I'm sick of people using the "most world championships" as an argument to be a Yankee fan. How many have they won since buying all those players? 0. Goose egg.

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
16 Apr 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Bostonsux81
I hate the redsox
"Bostonsux"???

As a Yankee fan, is that the best name you could come up with? Boston fans are supposed to be that bitter and insecure, not Yankee fans.

Turn in your cap, loser.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
17 Apr 08

Originally posted by myteamtrulystinks
Rivera's career is unmatched by anyone... he has been dominant for 13 years. His post season numbers are insanely good. You are out of your mind if you don't think he is a sure thing first ballot hall of famer.
The only way he's getting into the hall is a one day pass purchased at the desk.

P-

m

Moves
17 Apr 08

The only way he's getting into the hall is a one day pass purchased at the desk.

P-
If you don't think Rivera is a first ballot hall of famer you definitely don't know anything about baseball.

w

Moves
17 Apr 08

Originally posted by Derfel Cadarn
I'm sick of people using the "most world championships" as an argument to be a Yankee fan. How many have they won since buying all those players? 0. Goose egg.
It is kind of funny that the Yankees spend more on their team that exceeds most third world GDP's but have not one the Big One in many years. LOL.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Apr 08

Originally posted by whodey
It is kind of funny that the Yankees spend more on their team that exceeds most third world GDP's but have not one the Big One in many years. LOL.
Gibberish as usual from you.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Apr 08

Rivera pitches BP. Yankees will win 78 games MAYBE!

P-
Speaking of pitching BP, I've seen tees that were harder to hit off of than the "World Champion" Sux pitching staff was last night.

I spit on them.

d

Moves
17 Apr 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
Speaking of pitching BP, I've seen tees that were harder to hit off of than the "World Champion" Sux pitching staff was last night.

I spit on them.
Cheen Mean Weiner wasn't so hot himself there, bucko. Both the Sox and Yankees have inferior pitching staffs when compared to the mighty Blue Jays.

Face it, the years of the Sox and the Yankees owning the AL East is over.

d

Moves
17 Apr 08

P-
I dunno. He might be able to get a job there doing light clean up work and odd-jobs when he retires.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Apr 08

Originally posted by darvlay
Cheen Mean Weiner wasn't so hot himself there, bucko. Both the Sox and Yankees have inferior pitching staffs when compared to the mighty Blue Jays.

Face it, the years of the Sox and the Yankees owning the AL East is over.
I spit on the Blue Jays and their overrated pitching staff. First, the Yankees have already thoroughly drubbed them this year. Second, Halladay will wind up breaking his arm like he does every year and the rest of those non-entities will pitch to their 5.00 ERA or worse potential. The Blue Jays will win their usual 82 games and their few fans will spend September and October watching Joe Carter home run reruns.

Then it will suddenly be next March and you will be prattling about how THIS IS THE YEAR. Lather, rinse, repeat - for about 15 years.

d

Moves
17 Apr 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
I spit on the Blue Jays and their overrated pitching staff. First, the Yankees have already thoroughly drubbed them this year. Second, Halladay will wind up breaking his arm like he does every year and the rest of those non-entities will pitch to their 5.00 ERA or worse potential. The Blue Jays will win their usual 82 games and their few fans will spend ...[text shortened]... nd you will be prattling about how THIS IS THE YEAR. Lather, rinse, repeat - for about 15 years.
Halladay will get 18-20 wins and 6 CG this year, including one tonight.

I'll even give you a chance to win your money back:

At the end of the season the entire Blue Jays pitching staff finish with a lower ERA than the Yankees. What do you say?