When you were a kid what sports did you play an...

When you were a kid what sports did you play an...

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L

Moves
31 Aug 07

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
31 Aug 07

Originally posted by LivingForJesus
baseball, basketball, judo, (no football teams at my schools or else I would have played).

and . . .?

s

Moves
31 Aug 07

mainly football but I have fond memories of big gangs of kids playin cricket saddly not seen so often these days

L

Moves
01 Sep 07

Originally posted by smartrrrrs
mainly football but I have fond memories of big gangs of kids playin cricket saddly not seen so often these days
u mean soccer or football american

c
THE BISHOP GOD

BOSTON

Moves
01 Sep 07

I played with myself.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
01 Sep 07

Tae Kwon Do, a game called Suicide involving punching people while they rush to the wall for safety, basketball in college but not as a kid...umm...

I wasn't very athletic as a kid to be honest until I joined a TKD school at 15.

member 001

Planet Oz

Moves
01 Sep 07

Well im a sports fanatic and tried a great deal of sports,plus the compulsory ones at school.
There was
athletics,cross country running,rugby league and union,soccer,cricket,tennis,ten pin bowling,squash,basketball,swimming,surfing,.
Didnt like some sports but kept on playing Union and cricket and ten pin bowling.
Still playing union and had a game today.

s

Moves
01 Sep 07

u mean soccer or football american
Theres only one type of football...one type of football...two types of ruggggby..but only one type of football

R
The Rams

Moves
01 Sep 07

Theres only one type of football...one type of football...two types of ruggggby..but only one type of football
My, you Europeans sure hold your heads up high, don't you?

s

Moves
01 Sep 07

absolutely

E

Barcelona

Moves
01 Sep 07

I have played several sports: Judo, Kungfu, Funky dance, swiming...but now I'm skater on line.
I.m a street skater, one of the best of Barcelona. This year I have made the 24 Hours Le Mans with Roller in line

...my avatar spoke for me....

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
01 Sep 07

Football (coats for goalposts, young boys in the park etc etc....ha ha)... the best way to learn the game!

Tried rugby (hated it)... tried cricket (wasn't a bad bowler, but couldn't hit the bloody thing when batting)... and (surprisingly) basketball (which I was pretty good at - well I got asked for trials for the East Midlands team!).... but football was always my first love... I represented my City, and had trials with The Blades, but more importantly refused to go to Wendy when they asked me for a trial!!!

L

Moves
01 Sep 07

Originally posted by blade68
Football (coats for goalposts, young boys in the park etc etc....ha ha)... the best way to learn the game!

Tried rugby (hated it)... tried cricket (wasn't a bad bowler, but couldn't hit the bloody thing when batting)... and (surprisingly) basketball (which I was pretty good at - well I got asked for trials for the East Midlands team!).... but football was ...[text shortened]... with The Blades, but more importantly refused to go to Wendy when they asked me for a trial!!!
Do you guys mean soccer or Football American because Football American is the best like NFL

s

Moves
01 Sep 07
1 edit

Do you guys mean soccer or Football American because Football American is the best like NFL
you would never get the coats high enough for the bar.Its our game if you insist on changing names its no wonder youget confused

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
08 Sep 07

you would never get the coats high enough for the bar.Its our game if you insist on changing names its no wonder youget confused
😵