Week 5 predictions

Week 5 predictions

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
03 Oct 07

Originally posted by Ramned
I'm kinda shy about talking football these days, but...

Rams 16
Cardinals 6

This is our ONLY weaker game for a while and the most important! Win!
They are bound to win some week.

P-

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Oct 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
21 for the Browns? Is it MAGIC?

P-
I agree. Belichek already has way too much film on Brownies signals.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
03 Oct 07

Originally posted by shortcircuit
I agree. Belichek already has way too much film on Brownies signals.
...and we ALL know there is no way to change signals.

Brady wept!

😠

P-

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Oct 07

...and we ALL know there is no way to change signals.

Brady wept!

😠

P-
The Patsies won't win it this year. It is a known fact that cheaters never win!!!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
03 Oct 07

The Patsies won't win it this year. It is a known fact that [b]cheaters never win!!![/b]
Listen, the rule clearly stated NOT TO FILM IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THE FILM TO HELP YOU IN THE GAME IN PROGRESS.

Bill was filming to use it in the future, not the game in progress. Signals change all the time, he was looking for trends in game play to help the next game. The signals didn't mean anything at all to Bill.

BILL WAS FRAMED@![/pats-honk]

P-

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Oct 07

Listen, the rule clearly stated NOT TO FILM [b]IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THE FILM TO HELP YOU IN THE GAME IN PROGRESS.

Bill was filming to use it in the future, not the game in progress. Signals change all the time, he was looking for trends in game play to help the next game. The signals didn't mean anything at all to Bill.

BILL WAS FRAMED@![/pats-honk]

P-[/b]
Uh Huh, if you believe that, I got some oasis property in Alaska I'm selling. Belichek never backed down from a fight in his life over anything, but he wilted into the back room when the fines came down and never opened his mouth to fight the allegations. Dude was caught RED HANDED!!! He got busted and knew there was no way out. Spin it anyway you want to, Peyton Manning is better than Tom Brady and the Colts will own the Pats....again!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
03 Oct 07

Uh Huh, if you believe that, I got some oasis property in Alaska I'm selling. Belichek never backed down from a fight in his life over anything, but he wilted into the back room when the fines came down and never opened his mouth to fight the allegations. Dude was caught RED HANDED!!! He got busted and knew there was no way out. Spin it anyway you want to, Peyton Manning is better than Tom Brady and the Colts will own the Pats....again!
Save it for week 9, when the Colts get their comeupence!

P-

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Oct 07

Save it for week 9, when the Colts get their comeupence!

P-
You remind me of the timid little field mouse flipping the finger at the hawk descending down upon his prey. But keep the faith (you're gonna need it).

Oh, six more women mysteriously turned up pregnant in the northeast. Can you verify Tom Brady's whereabouts recently?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
03 Oct 07

You remind me of the timid little field mouse flipping the finger at the hawk descending down upon his prey. But keep the faith (you're gonna need it).

Oh, six more women mysteriously turned up pregnant in the northeast. Can you verify Tom Brady's whereabouts recently?
THIS IS NOW A FIGHT!

P-

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
03 Oct 07

My week 5 prediction is that the eagles will not lose

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Oct 07

THIS IS NOW A FIGHT!

P-
Court room drama at its best....the Pats and Tom Brady. Where the hell is Judge Judy?

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
03 Oct 07
1 edit

Court room drama at its best....the Pats and Tom Brady. Where the hell is Judge Judy?
I shall present some damming evidence. I hate to get in on this one but did you know that New England hasn't really played anyone with a winning record this year. I think it's something like a combined record of 3 wins and 9 losses against their opponents. Hardly anything to brag about. Their cheerleaders could have beat that record. Provided they somehow steal off a win with the Browns, 4 wins and 12 losses. Not any better is it? So the Pats can stop bragging until they play someone with a real record of 5-0 and that will be the Cowboys after the warm up game the Cowboys play with the Bills. Greg Ellis, and Demarcus Ware are going to make mince meat out of Pretty boy Tom Brady. The Pats will be so dazed and confused by the Dallas offense that Tony Romo could hand the ball off to Tedy Bruschi and the cowboys would still score on the drive. 34-17 Cowboys Baby.

R
The Rams

Moves
03 Oct 07

Originally posted by Leaadas
The Rams are making a strong case for that too
Shut the *&%% up.

R
The Rams

Moves
03 Oct 07

Can't wait til Dallas takes on New England!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
03 Oct 07

Originally posted by Ramned
Shut the *&%% up.
Bulger Benched!