UConn Women's Basketball

UConn Women's Basketball

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
20 Dec 10

How many wins can these talented young women string together? Is there a team even close to their talent level? They are indeed amazing! Auriemma is a wonderful coach!

c

New Jersy

Moves
20 Dec 10

who cares

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
20 Dec 10

I'd sooner see netball...the women tend be a tad more feminine 😉

s

Moves
21 Dec 10

Originally posted by RevRSleeker
I'd sooner see netball...the women tend be a tad more feminine 😉
A sports streak like this is awsome, feminity aside! Perhaps few care, but it is an incredible run.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
21 Dec 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
A sports streak like this is awsome, feminity aside! Perhaps few care, but it is an incredible run.
A bad call in the Baylor game kept the streak alive.
However, they have done well.

If they played Wooden's UCLA team, they would get thumped though!!

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
21 Dec 10

Originally posted by chadler
who cares
Well...I care. The women are just as talented, work just as hard, are less arrogent, and are generally better students than the men. (You know...smarter!) The lady Huskies from the University of Washington have had much success as well. We're very happy with there achievments here. Uconn has reason to be proud

s

Moves
21 Dec 10

Originally posted by shortcircuit
A bad call in the Baylor game kept the streak alive.
However, they have done well.

If they played Wooden's UCLA team, they would get thumped though!!
I know the call you're alluding to. Baylor should have won, but the bad call was not worse than the bad coaching at the end of the game. Wooden'sand Auriemma's teams? Really! Apples and oranges!

s

Moves
23 Dec 10

Well the ladies did it! Hats off indeed!

w

Moves
31 Dec 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
How many wins can these talented young women string together? Is there a team even close to their talent level? They are indeed amazing! Auriemma is a wonderful coach!
Women play basketball? I know women play football in the NFL because I see the Bengals play from time to time but I had no idea they played basketball. 😛

s

Moves
01 Jan 11

Originally posted by whodey
Women play basketball? I know women play football in the NFL because I see the Bengals play from time to time but I had no idea they played basketball. 😛
I did not know the bungles were women. They sure hide it well. Ochocinca? Carsona Palmer? Maybe they shoud hire Auriemma!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
01 Jan 11

Guess you jinxed him and the UConn ladies!!