Two black coaches in superbowl

Two black coaches in superbowl

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
29 Jan 07

Originally posted by SALADIN
Twenty years after Doug Williams become the first black QB to win the Super Bowl, we have two black coaches leading teams out in this year’s game.

One hopes, the white American’s myth of the lack of intellect in the black man can finally be put to rest.
I find it strange through out all this talk. No ones mentioned the two black coaches needed the skill of two white quarterbacks to make it to the Super Bowl.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
29 Jan 07

Originally posted by IM4Y2NV
I find it strange through out all this talk. No ones mentioned the two black coaches needed the skill of two white quarterbacks to make it to the Super Bowl.
haha, good point.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
29 Jan 07

Originally posted by PocketKings
haha, good point.
You spelled "Mighty white of you to notice" wrong.

P-

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
29 Jan 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
😀

W
Angler

River City

Moves
29 Jan 07

Originally posted by IM4Y2NV
Most white quarterbacks need their black receivers.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
29 Jan 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
spelling is not my specialty 😉

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
29 Jan 07

Originally posted by Wulebgr
and their white, black, latino O-linemen.

Other than Hines Ward are there any East Asians in the NFL?
When will the day finally come when two Asian-Americans will coach the SB?

Until then, I see it this whole country is just d*mned racist. 🙄

W
Angler

River City

Moves
29 Jan 07

Originally posted by telerion
and their white, black, latino O-linemen.

Other than Hines Ward are there any East Asians in the NFL?
When will the day finally come when two Asian-Americans will coach the SB?

Until then, I see it this whole country is just d*mned racist. 🙄
Spoken like a true X X Xtian!

C
Dark Legend

Galaxy near You

Moves
30 Jan 07

Originally posted by Wulebgr
Montana is nothing without Rice, Marino was nothing without the two Marks and Manning isn't as nearly as good without Harrison or Wayne. I say nearly because Dallas Clark gets props for his game.

H

Chi-Town:Windy City

Moves
30 Jan 07

IM4Y2NV, that's because no one cares 😀
Plus everyone knows Grossman and Manning are black just like Eminem and Bill Clinton. That's why they play so good, and Clinton prez's so good, and Em raps so good.

And Telerion, you realize asian-americans are hardly in America, let alone give a damn about football. It's like waiting for blacks in hockey, LMAO.
Baseball and NFL are U.S. only sports, Soccer is pretty much worldwide, although asians still don't tend to be that interested in it. South Americans=Soccer completely. Africa only really has soccer and basketball. Europe, every year there are more basketballers coming out of there, etc. As well as Japanese/Chinese who also love basketball the best.

And since whites are in every single sport, and were there before everyone else, they get no love or kudos for being there. And that's the way it will be forever, unless one of you go back in time, and get Africans to sail to Europe and enslave all the white people, and then go to america, kill and rape all the Native Americans, then take over the land, make everyone else who comes become illegal and ruin their life, and then after 400 years of slavery, then free them and still oppress the white for about another century, and then reluctantly and slowly let them into sports.

So get to time traveling fellaz 😉

C
Dark Legend

Galaxy near You

Moves
30 Jan 07

Originally posted by Hypa
Plus everyone knows Grossman and Manning are black just like Eminem and Bill Clinton. That's why they play so good, and Clinton prez's so good, and Em raps so good.

And Telerion, you realize asian-americans are hardly in America, let alone give a damn about football. It's like waiting for blacks in hockey, LMAO.
Base ...[text shortened]... nd then reluctantly and slowly let them into sports.

Asian-Americans follow baseball, in particular the Yankees and the Mets since most of the prospects in their homeland usually end up on one of those squads with big signing bonuses.

H

Chi-Town:Windy City

Moves
30 Jan 07

Originally posted by Chessplaya548
Asian-Americans follow baseball, in particular the Yankees and the Mets since most of the prospects in their homeland usually end up on one of those squads with big signing bonuses.
Yea, but even that is no where NEAR as much as they follow/love basketball.

I couldn't even believe it. A simple streetball league, that I didn't even know about till like a year ago, they have a whole And1 street league over there, and Hot Sauce and The Professor laid the smack down on their chinese street team. The stadiums were jammed packed, all the asians had du rags and whatnot on, i'm was like daaaaaaaaaaaannnnng. I'd never thought that was possible.

7 randomn chinese school girls are all like " we love thee basketball!!" And start jumping up and down

Not to mention the Yao Ming getting more votes than anyone in all-star games 😀

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
30 Jan 07

Originally posted by Chessplaya548
The Sox now play at "Yenway Park". They now have a big market in Japan with the acquisitions of Daisuke Matsuzaka and Hideki Okajima.

P-

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
30 Jan 07

Base ...[text shortened]... nd then reluctantly and slowly let them into sports.

Oh don't even speak of the Native Americans!! They can't even get on the X-games in this racist country!

I have a dream when all men, American-Inuit, American-Phillipino, American-Turk, can coach the SB together. Until then we have made no progress in the last 200 years.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
30 Jan 07

And since whites are in every single sport, and were there before everyone else,
Yep, white's invented lacrosse, for example, just don't tell anyone that's Cherokee.