Two black coaches in superbowl

Two black coaches in superbowl

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jan 07

Originally posted by Hypa
If Hilary Clinton wins over Obama, it's proof that this whole country is racist.
This is even a funnier statement...Is this meant to be funny thread !!

W
Angler

River City

Moves
27 Jan 07

Originally posted by Very Rusty
This is even a funnier statement...Is this meant to be funny thread !!
All threads are funny, despite the serious intentions of certain posters.

H

Chi-Town:Windy City

Moves
28 Jan 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
So if She gets 55% dem and Obama gets 45%... everyone is now racist? You're not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, are you.

P-
Um, I didn't say if Obama ran against BILL Clinton, and it's a close race.

If Hilary Wins, the country is racist(In case you can't add, minorities would most likely all vote for Obama instead of Hillary, and hispanics, blacks, and asians should make up more than 45%. The few non racist whites would also vote for Obama meaning, that it should be much more than 45😵 Which means that if he doesn't win against the completely horrible choice of Hillary, then the country is racist. Or at least don't like black people like kanye said, and would rather choose George Bush's son, than someone black to run the country.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
28 Jan 07
1 edit

If Hilary Wins, the country is racist(In case you can't add, minorities would most likely all vote for Obama instead of Hillary, and hispanics, blacks, and asians should make up more than 45%. The few non racist whites would also vote for Obama meaning, that it should be much more tha ye said, and would rather choose George Bush's son, than someone black to run the country.
I've seen better arguments over in the Spirituality forum.

Not all "people of color" will support a black man, especially if they disagree with with social conservatism.

By your logic, wouldn't all women (52% of the voters) feel compelled to support Hillary, or even Condolezza for that matter?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jan 07

If Hilary Wins, the country is racist(In case you can't add, minorities would most likely all vote for Obama instead of Hillary, and hispanics, blacks, and asians should make up more than 45%. The few non racist whites would also vote for Obama meaning, that it should be much more tha ...[text shortened]... ye said, and would rather choose George Bush's son, than someone black to run the country.
How can you be so sure how different races are going to vote?

E

Moves
28 Jan 07

Originally posted by Wulebgr

Not all "people of color" will support a black man, especially if they disagree with with social conservatism.

By your logic, wouldn't all women (52% of the voters) feel compelled to support Hillary, or even Condolezza for that matter?
women can vote now? where have i been?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
28 Jan 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
You should change your name to EcstremeIgnorance.

😉

P-

W
Angler

River City

Moves
28 Jan 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
They can even vote in Utah

C
Dark Legend

Galaxy near You

Moves
29 Jan 07

At this point, if a person were voting as they should, all race and gender put aside, Hilary should get the nod over Obama simply because she has more experience in politics.
Granted, new blood in the White House seems like a good idea, but it is not the forum for trial and error, despite the way Bush is running this country.
Stepping off my soapbox......

C
Dark Legend

Galaxy near You

Moves
29 Jan 07

Originally posted by Chessplaya548
At this point, if a person were voting as they should, all race and gender put aside, Hilary should get the nod over Obama simply because she has more experience in politics.
Granted, new blood in the White House seems like a good idea, but it is not the forum for trial and error, despite the way Bush is running this country.
Stepping off my soapbox......
BTW. Condoleeza would not make a good president. Her opinions and values are manufactured according to what comes out of the House, in particular G.W. Bush

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
29 Jan 07
1 edit

BTW. Condoleeza would not make a good president. Her opinions and values are manufactured according to what comes out of the House, in particular G.W. Bush
Why is that? Is it because she don't have a hand out for something. Next thing you are going to tell me that General Powell isn't Black enough or call him a house nigger like Harry Belafonte did.

C
Dark Legend

Galaxy near You

Moves
29 Jan 07

Originally posted by slimjim
Why is that? Is it because she don't have a hand out for something. Next thing you are going to tell me that General Powell isn't Black enough or call him a house nigger like Harry Belafonte did.
On the contrary. Gen. Colin Powell would have made a good president. He has conviction and dared to question the head man and didnt back down from his point of view.
What does being Black enough have to do with it?

W
Angler

River City

Moves
29 Jan 07

Hilary should get the nod over Obama simply because she has more experience in politics.
Obama has served as an elected official far longer than Ms. Clinton, and at far more levels. By what measure does Hillary Clinton have "more" experience?

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
29 Jan 07

Obama has served as an elected official far longer than Ms. Clinton, and at far more levels. By what measure does Hillary Clinton have "more" experience?
She's a lot older.
She's slept with more men.

Two dimensions of experience.

I know that's only two, but they are very important ones.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
29 Jan 07

On the contrary. Gen. Colin Powell would have made a good president. He has conviction and dared to question the head man and didnt back down from his point of view.
What does being Black enough have to do with it?
Being black enough? Interesting point. Speaking of black enough, I heard a funny rumor that the only reason the Colts are favored to win is because Dungy has lighter skin