Super Bowl Picks.

Super Bowl Picks.

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
The Rams

Moves
15 Aug 07

Originally posted by Leaadas
And our O scored 24 points on the Bears in the PLAYOFFS and was banged up and not even in sync. We were 10 yards from winning that game 3 different times so you probably dont want to compare the Rams and Seahawks based on that. I mean the Cardinals the biggest joke of the NFC west scored 23 on the Bears D in the regular season and you want to use the fact that the Rams scored 24 on their D to mark your O as something special? Cmon man

You call that living in the present? Pfft. Anyways, the Rams have had a better franchise role than the Seahawks. Ha! Gotcha. 😛

DMM

USA

Moves
15 Aug 07

Oh I am living in the present. Its you who is living in the past thinking the Rams will ever be as good as when Kurt Warner wasn't a has been and you had Marshall Faulk.
hells ya!

R
The Rams

Moves
15 Aug 07

Originally posted by Dance Master MC
hells ya!
Shut up, you stupid patriots fan. Of all people, you are imprisoned in the past. You won't leave it, you can't get out. Times were euphorious then. But now! You don't know the half of it.

L

Moves
15 Aug 07

I think you are giving Bulger far far too much credit, and I also think you are under rating Hassleback just a bit. You are right about their O being in the top 7, however their D has been their huge issue. Has it improved? Dont care how potent an O is, with a mediocre D you dont go anywhere, hence whats happened to the Rams the last couple of years.
I have to say I remember when the rams had Kurt Warner and went 0-8 and then they got Bulger and they went 8-0 the rest of the season!

z

Moves
15 Aug 07

Hmmm, my team is the ViQueens....

I need a drink. Hope does not spring eternal. I guess I'll hope for the 2011 season.

Whoever picked the Pack...
1. Farve is way over the hill, he's more of a liability than an asset.
2. Your D has been good because:
a. The Vikes have no offense
b. The Lions are perennial underachievers on offense.
c. The best team in the division, Chicago, has Rex Grossman at QB.

DMM

USA

Moves
15 Aug 07

Originally posted by Ramned
Shut up, you stupid patriots fan. Of all people, you are imprisoned in the past. You won't leave it, you can't get out. Times were euphorious then. But now! You don't know the half of it.
No need for name calling, This is just a friendly debate over who is going to win the superbowl, no need to to get emotional about it:'(

R
The Rams

Moves
15 Aug 07

Originally posted by Dance Master MC
No need for name calling, This is just a friendly debate over who is going to win the superbowl, no need to to get emotional about it:'(
How BLASPHEMOUS! The Rams are my soul! 😲

DMM

USA

Moves
15 Aug 07

easy there big guy!

R
The Rams

Moves
15 Aug 07

😠

DMM

USA

Moves
15 Aug 07

😠
Just don't bash anyone over the head with a huge pawn if they happen to think the hawks are better than the rams....

z

Moves
15 Aug 07

If only you still had Kurt Warner
😲

[ducks]

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
15 Aug 07

Especially since the Seahawks ARE better than the Rams.

R
The Rams

Moves
15 Aug 07
1 edit

Originally posted by zebano
If only you still had Kurt Warner
😲

[ducks]

Originally posted by telerion
Especially since the Seahawks ARE better than the Rams.
*whack, whack, whack*

R
The Rams

Moves
15 Aug 07
1 edit

Originally posted by telerion
Especially since the Seahawks ARE NOT better than the Rams.
Oh crap not you again. You're the worse Seattle fan I've known. I changed your post to correct it. Maybe that will help you understand. I mean, so far, I believe I have 2 other non rams fans agreeing with me that the Rams will be the better team this year.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
15 Aug 07

Oh crap not you again. You're the worse Seattle fan I've known. I changed your post to correct it. Maybe that will help you understand. I mean, so far, I believe I have 2 other non rams fans agreeing with me that the Rams will be the better team this year.
Wow! With a few more supporters, you'll be able to field your own bobsled team.