1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 15:17
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Just so you know, they won't win the Division forever! Jones is beat up, the O-line isn't as good, Alexander is getting old (still good, but he's not getting 27 TDs again), Hasselbeck is inconsistent. I just don't see them dominating the division like they have the past years. San Fran is an up-and-comer (a risky pick for wild card but somebody's gotta have balls to make a pick here!) and St. Louis looks like the offense could carry them far...
    Listen to the sense! Things can't last forever. Tell that to the Pats fans as well. The Rams will have Top 3 Offense this year - behind the Chargers and Colts. They have a better offense than the Patriots I think - the Rams have a running game now and I think the Pats are weaker there!!
  2. USA
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 15:24
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Listen to the sense! Things can't last forever. Tell that to the Pats fans as well. The Rams will have Top 3 Offense this year - behind the Chargers and Colts. They have a better offense than the Patriots I think - the Rams have a running game now and I think the Pats are weaker there!!
    Guess who's actually going to have a better record than 9-7, 10-6, the best Rams fans can hope for is 11-5 or 12-4, but should you get to the superbowl, you'll screw it up again, just like in 2000! I doubt they'll even get past the divisional or the championship, but I'd love to see a rematch of super bowl 36!
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 15:24
    Laurence Maroney will have a strong year, I'm thinking.
  4. USA
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 15:25
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Laurence Maroney will have a strong year, I'm thinking.
    I have disagree with you there:'( I think the Pats running game this year is going to suck ba-- Maroney is very inconsistent.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 15:30
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    I have disagree with you there:'( I think the Pats running game this year is going to suck ba-- Maroney is very inconsistent.
    Really?

Interesting...
  6. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 15:30
    Guess who's actually going to have a better record than 9-7, 10-6, the best Rams fans can hope for is 11-5 or 12-4, but should you get to the superbowl, you'll screw it up again, just like in 2000! I doubt they'll even get past the divisional or the championship, but I'd love to see a rematch of super bowl 36!
    Get out of the past already! Get OUT! How many times are you going to live in it! We're talking and living in the present, and thinking future. The past doesn't matter here but I can't get it through your heads - Pats fans and Seahawks fans are really out of it 😴
  7. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 15:32
    Couldn't be any more out of it. Maroney will be fine, not as good as Jackson though. I think Pats fans are getting inconsistent now....
  8. USA
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 15:33
    Couldn't be any more out of it. Maroney will be fine, not as good as Jackson though. I think Pats fans are getting inconsistent now....
    I bet you were saying the same load of bull crap, last year too wern't you ?
  9. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 15:35
    Maybe, but as you can obviously see, I have a few people agreeing with my "crap." I'm actually starting to think I might be right
  10. Donationrichjohnson
    TANSTAAFL
    Walking on sunshine
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 15:39
    He certainly was, just like a number of others who are again 'predicting' that their favourite team will win this year. (I use the quotes on 'predicting' because a more accurate term would be 'fantasizing'.)
  11. USA
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 15:40
    Originally posted by richjohnson
    He certainly was, just like a number of others who are again 'predicting' that their favourite team will win this year. (I use the quotes on 'predicting' because a more accurate term would be 'fantasizing'.)
    I don't think that just the Patriots will win, Indy might repeat...
  12. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 15:461 edit
    I don't think that just the Patriots will win, Indy might repeat...
    WOW! Good Work, rich. You got a Patriots fan to doubt their team 😵
    DMMC - Congratulations on becoming enlightened.

Though I was fantasizing last year, I do hope you aren't saying I am this year. That would be very false 🙂
  13. USA
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 15:56
    WOW! Good Work, rich. You got a Patriots fan to doubt their team 😵
    DMMC - Congratulations on becoming enlightened.

Though I was fantasizing last year, I do hope you aren't saying I am this year. That would be very false 🙂
    false, you think only the rams will win the superbowl, yet you don't think of the possibility of a another team winning do you? You can only think of who might get there but not who might actually win besides the rams.
  14. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 16:55
    false, you think only the rams will win the superbowl, yet you don't think of the possibility of a another team winning do you? You can only think of who might get there but not who might actually win besides the rams.
    Reply and Quote any post in which I claimed the Rams would win the Superbowl or get there - any post where I said They will get to the superbowl.

...... I didn't think you could.
  15. CA, USA
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 18:06
    Detroit Lions over New England Patriots 31-17

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree