Roll Tide!

Roll Tide!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
17 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by CLL53
There is no way on God's earth that Auburn can win this year, unless Bama just doesn't show up to play.
Once again, who said they're going to win??? LOL

SC, am I crazy?

Seriously though, I think it will be more like 34-7, 'bama. Just sayin! 😉

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Oct 12

Originally posted by SmookieP
Once again, who said they're going to win??? LOL

SC, am I crazy?

Seriously though, I think it will be more like 34-7, 'bama. Just sayin! 😉
I agree Smooks, but one thing I do know for sure.
In rivalry games, throw records out the window.
Upsets, and some huge ones, have occurred in these games.

And anyone who projects a 50+ blowout in one of these games is not of right mind.

g

Moves
18 Oct 12

Remember what Bama did to Arkansas; 52-0.
Frankly I just don't understand how anyone could consider Auburn even has a chance. Arkansas was a ranked team beaten without a single score to show for it. Have a look at Auburn's season this year, not much positive going on there, and to think they have a chance against the #1 ranked team in the country??? Grante ...[text shortened]... ying the best they have played over the years, but Auburn is certainly playing at their worst.
Do not make too much of that Alabama vs. Arkansas game. The wheels fell off of Arkansas' wagon just before the Alabama game. Losing the head football coach before the season started hurt Arkansas quite a bit. Seemed to me that the Hogs just went through the motions in the Alabama game.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
18 Oct 12

I think Alabama should really be careful with Tennessee. They have an explosive offense, with one of the best WR tandems in he country. Their game against Florida wasn't decided until the 4th quarter, and they nearly came back from a huge deficit to a very good Miss. State team.

C

Moves
21 Oct 12

I think Alabama should really be careful with Tennessee. They have an explosive offense, with one of the best WR tandems in he country. Their game against Florida wasn't decided until the 4th quarter, and they nearly came back from a huge deficit to a very good Miss. State team.
Yeah, Tenn. was a real challenge, lol. I still say 62-9 Bama vs. Auburn in the Iron Bowl. I watched both the Auburn game and the Bama game with an Auburn alumni that is a buddy of mine, and his take is that Auburn's coach may not last the season (he will be encouraged to resign), and my buddy thinks 62-9 may be very conservative - he is expecting a complete humiliation for Auburn.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
22 Oct 12

Yeah, Tenn. was a real challenge, lol. I still say 62-9 Bama vs. Auburn in the Iron Bowl. I watched both the Auburn game and the Bama game with an Auburn alumni that is a buddy of mine, and his take is that Auburn's coach may not last the season (he will be encouraged to resign), and my buddy thinks 62-9 may be very conservative - he is expecting a complete humiliation for Auburn.
VERY impressive win by Bama over the Vols. I think they'll beat LSU, but it should be a closer, defensive battle.

Did you see what the Gators did to the Chickens of SC? They only have Georgia to get by to go to the SEC championship game (against Bama apparently!)

C

Moves
22 Oct 12

VERY impressive win by Bama over the Vols. I think they'll beat LSU, but it should be a closer, defensive battle.

Did you see what the Gators did to the Chickens of SC? They only have Georgia to get by to go to the SEC championship game (against Bama apparently!)
I agree the LSU game will be much closer, but I think Bama will win it, maybe something like 28-17.

Yep, I saw parts of the Gator/SC game, and I was shocked. Considering the quality of both teams, I really expected a much much closer game. You are right, I think we are on target for a Bama/Gator SEC championship game this year.

C

Moves
25 Oct 12

For all of you guys that support NCAA football teams that are NOT #1: Roll Tide! 😉
ahem... Roll Tide!

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
25 Oct 12

The post that was quoted here has been removed
You'll get by State at your homecoming...

C

Moves
25 Oct 12

You'll get by State at your homecoming...
Yeah, there are a couple of tough games to play, Miss. State, and LSU won't be a complete cakewalk. I think Bama will win both games though, but much closer than the previous games. Still sticking with 62-9 against Auburn though, people just don't realize how bad Auburn is this year.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
05 Nov 12

Yeah, there are a couple of tough games to play, Miss. State, and LSU won't be a complete cakewalk. I think Bama will win both games though, but much closer than the previous games. Still sticking with 62-9 against Auburn though, people just don't realize how bad Auburn is this year.
Auburn is bad>>>. Falls into the category of, "Who cares?" Auburn is an after-thought.

It's setting up to be Georgia in the East, which to me is a travesty. They have a weak game overall IMO, but they do have fight. Good run defense, and an impeccable O-line. Certainly not up to par with 'Bama.

Still a few games to play out.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
11 Nov 12

Auburn is bad>>>. Falls into the category of, "Who cares?" Auburn is an after-thought.

It's setting up to be Georgia in the East, which to me is a travesty. They have a weak game overall IMO, but they do have fight. Good run defense, and an impeccable O-line. Certainly not up to par with 'Bama.

Still a few games to play out.
Oh, ouch! Looks like Johnny Football is a giant-killer! 😕

w

Moves
11 Nov 12
1 edit

Look everyone, the Crimson Tide just became the Deacon Blues. 😛

Now how will they justify sticking them in the NCG with unbeatens still out there? It should be entertaining.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
11 Nov 12
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
Look everyone, the Crimson Tide just became the Deacon Blues. 😛

Now how will they justify sticking them in the NCG with unbeatens still out there? It should be entertaining.
They shouldn't be going to the NCG, unless 2 of the 3 unbeatens fall. I suspect K-State will be the new #1.

s

Moves
11 Nov 12

I thoroughly enjoyed the game! I hate Bama and was so happy they had their collecteive hineys handed to them. This time Saban could not bully the refs into making calls his way!