Real football supporters club

Real football supporters club

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Santiago

Moves
25 Mar 08

Bump.

Getting more members now.

If you are a football fan and want to play and chat about your team or football in general, join the club.

AB

Moves
26 Mar 08

Originally posted by Hopster
Bump.

Getting more members now.

If you are a football fan and want to play and chat about your team or football in general, join the club.
Shouldn't you put a disclaimer in about your attending 6 matches a season rule?

Santiago

Moves
26 Mar 08

Shouldn´t you be keeping it buttoned.

Or join up.

AB

Moves
27 Mar 08

Originally posted by Hopster
Shouldn´t you be keeping it buttoned.

Or join up.
I thought I wasn't allowed?

Santiago

Moves
27 Mar 08

Originally posted by Angry Boy
I thought I wasn't allowed?
I would make an exception for such a great guy. 😀

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
28 Mar 08

Hopster...

I've started a new game against Spurs73... does this match count in the real football supporters club - or does the club need 50 members before matches count?

Santiago

Moves
28 Mar 08

Clubs need 50 members. We have 21 and there are still members of the Crystal Palace and Sunderland Clans to join. I reckon we will have 50 members in a couple of weeks.

In future all kinds of features will be added. Everyone will get a club rating within the club. So we can have a kind of squash ladder with people challenging those around their ratings. Of course we will have a few players at the top, but they can challenge each other and so on.

There should be message facilities and forums for open banter etc.. Not much different to this. But a more private world I suppose. It would be nice if we could see which clubs evertone supporters, we should try and do that with avaters.

For now just enjoy your games and look into profiles to see if you have someone with a compatible rating.

s

6yd box

Moves
29 Mar 08

it would be nice to have games against supportes of non-english teams.. Where ASROMA these days?

Santiago

Moves
29 Mar 08

Could I remind everybody to check their settings if they wish to be challenged.

Many people have a maximum concurrent game limit 50, 30, 6in the case of Doyle. I can´t do anything about non-subscribers.I have tried to play both Doyle and Headsy and am not able to challenge.

More members please. We are only a couple away from being on the first page, that will create a small snowball effect.

Santiago

Moves
30 Mar 08
1 edit

Up to 25 members now. Good stuff. Chelsea, Liverpool and QPR fans joined last night.

I refer to my post above about people realxing their limitations on games if they want challenges.

It would be good if people could find an AVATAR of their clubs, so they are instantly recognisable for the scum they are. 🙂

Santiago

Moves
05 Apr 08

Over 30 members now and there is some nice forum functionality.

Remember to tell your mates in your football clans yo join up.

Peter

E

Moves
05 Apr 08

go pats!

Santiago

Moves
06 Apr 08

I have put some you tube linkston the club forum for stuff like great goals, skills, violent player and comedy misses.

Enjoy and if you find anything great, post it up.

Peter

Santiago

Moves
06 Apr 08

Oh and for those of you without AVATERS see if you can find your club crests or something similar so we can easily identify which scumbag outfit you support.

😛

Santiago

Moves
09 Apr 08

Shameless Bump.

More members please.