NFL Playoffs

NFL Playoffs

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g

Moves
29 Dec 08

NFC Wild Card
Eagles(6) win at Vikings(3) (Blowout)
Falcons(5) win at Cardinals(4) (Blowout)

NFC Divisional Playoffs
Falcons(5) win at Panthers(2) (By Less than 7)
Giants(1) win vs Eagles(6) (By 7-14)

NFC Championship
Falcons(5) win at Giants(1) (By Less than 7)

AFC Wild Card
Ravens(6) win at Dolphins(3) (By 7-14)
Colts(5) win at Chargers(4) (By Less than 7)

AFC Divisional Playoffs
Colts(5) win at Steelers(2) (By 7-14)
Titans(1) win vs Ravens(6) (By 7-14)

AFC Championship
Colts(5) win at Titans(1) (By 7-14)

Super Bowl
Colts(5) win over Falcons(5) (By 7-14)

NFL MVP: Peyton Manning

P

weedhopper

Moves
29 Dec 08

The Chargers are in the playoffs, and guess who's as happy as a pig in shyte?! 😀

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
29 Dec 08

NFC Wild Card
Eagles(6) at Vikings(3) Vikings win in a close game
Falcons(5) at Cardinals(4) Falcons win a close game

NFC Divisional Playoffs
Falcons(5) at Panthers(2) Panthers win easily
Giants(1) win vs Vikings(3) Giants win easily

NFC Championship
Panthers(2) at Giants(1) Panthers in a very close game

AFC Wild Card
Ravens(6) at Dolphins(3) Ravens win
Colts(5) at Chargers(4) Colts win handily

AFC Divisional Playoffs
Colts(5) at Steelers(2) Steelers in a very close game. Coin flip
Titans(1) vs Ravens(6) Titans in a close game

AFC Championship
Steelers(2) at Titans(1) Steelers in a close game

Super Bowl

Panthers vs Steelers Panthers in an upset.

g

Moves
29 Dec 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
NFC Wild Card
Eagles(6) at Vikings(3) Vikings win in a close game
Falcons(5) at Cardinals(4) Falcons win a close game

NFC Divisional Playoffs
Falcons(5) at Panthers(2) Panthers win easily
Giants(1) win vs Vikings(3) Giants win easily

NFC Championship
Panthers(2) at Giants(1) Panthers in a very close game

AFC Wild Card
Ravens ...[text shortened]... itans(1) Steelers in a close game

Super Bowl

Panthers vs Steelers Panthers in an upset.
If you got that Super Bowl, it wouldn't be an upset. I would expect a Panthers win.

g

Moves
29 Dec 08

All the Bucs had to do was win. They were the worst loss of all of the NFC WC contenders.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
02 Jan 09

I'll just pick the first round:

Atlanta at Arizona - Arizona is the worst team in the playoffs IMO. The Falcons are inexperienced but with their running attack against Arizona's porous defense they should control the game and win.

Indy at San Diego - The two hottest teams in the NFL should produce another classic. The Chargers seem to play very well against the Colts; they beat them twice last year (including an upset in the playoffs) and even when they were struggling this year they took the Colts down to the wire. The Bolts eke one out.

Baltimore at Miami - The Dolphins are the Cinderella story of the season and are a good, balanced team. But the Raven defense is ferocious as always and the offense has been clicking the last few weeks (Mason's been making some incredible catches). I think the Ravens take this.

Philly at Minnesota - The Eagles are hot. But I think the Vikings match up well with them. The Viking's excellent run defense will force Andy Reid to go pass happy again while Adrian Peterson can run against anybody. Unless Peterson puts the ball on the ground a few times or Jackson plays very badly, I think Minnesota will win it at home (apparently in front of a less than sellout crowd).

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
02 Jan 09

Originally posted by no1marauder
I'll just pick the first round:

Atlanta at Arizona - Arizona is the worst team in the playoffs IMO. The Falcons are inexperienced but with their running attack against Arizona's porous defense they should control the game and win.

Indy at San Diego - The two hottest teams in the NFL should produce another classic. The Ch ...[text shortened]... y, I think Minnesota will win it at home (apparently in front of a less than sellout crowd).
You could have saved some time and just said...I'll agree with all of SC's first round picks!! 😛😉

i

Moves
02 Jan 09

im going to say that the RAVENS beat the dolphins, sure i like their comeback story but 1 score wins over seattle, kansas city, oakland, and san fran in the second half arnt quite inspiring. the dolphins are the favorites for some reason, that reason everyone expecting rookie QBs to choke hard.

next, the FALCONS beat the cardinals.. good riddance to an overrated team. nuff said.

the COLTS remember last year and whip the chargers. although this is the best 8-8 team ive seen, manning i just a little hard to take down twice.

ill take the VIKINGS over the eagles, this should be a must watch in my mind.

so my predictions are- FALCONS VIKINGS COLTS RAVENS all win this week

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
02 Jan 09

Originally posted by shortcircuit
You could have saved some time and just said...I'll agree with all of SC's first round picks!! 😛😉
Since I don't, that would have been inaccurate (Bolts is a Chris Berman moniker for the Chargers).

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
02 Jan 09

Originally posted by no1marauder
Since I don't, that would have been inaccurate (Bolts is a Chris Berman moniker for the Chargers).
Aaaah, I thought you had a typo for the Colts. My bad.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
03 Jan 09

Originally posted by irontigran
im going to say that the RAVENS beat the dolphins, sure i like their comeback story but 1 score wins over seattle, kansas city, oakland, and san fran in the second half arnt quite inspiring. the dolphins are the favorites for some reason, that reason everyone expecting rookie QBs to choke hard.

next, the FALCONS beat the cardinals.. good riddance to a ...[text shortened]... must watch in my mind.

so my predictions are- FALCONS VIKINGS COLTS RAVENS all win this week
Ravens are favored by 3.

Madison Square Garde

Moves
03 Jan 09

Originally posted by SmookieP
Ravens are favored by 3.
Tough game for the Dolphins. Ravens have only given up 262.7 total yds.per game. 171, pass and 81 yrds run.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
03 Jan 09

I agree with you that all the Wild Card teams will win this weekend. The best chance of a home win will be the Dolphins.

i

Moves
04 Jan 09

Originally posted by SmookieP
Ravens are favored by 3.
that makes a little more sense than what i saw, but who knows.. if the cards can win in the wildcard weeked then i should reverse all my other pics 😕

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
04 Jan 09

Originally posted by golfer1
All the Bucs had to do was win. They were the worst loss of all of the NFC WC contenders.
Oh no that loss was absolutely phenomenal.