NFL Playoff Picture

NFL Playoff Picture

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
20 Nov 06

All I know is things have changed today Sunday November 19th in that the Dallas Cowboys beat the Indianapolis Colts and the Philadelphia Eagles just lost Donovan McNabb for the season. They better have a good back up Quarterback or else they are toast. Did I mention that Philly also lost their game which means Dallas is in fine shape for a second half season comeback. It's not where you start but where you finish. Now having said that, I think Indianapolis is still the team for everyone to beat going into the playoffs. And the Cowboys could still tank, but the last two games other than the special teams has played pretty good. In fact it seems the Dallas Defence is going for the ball more with some of their fresh guys they have put in place. We will see.

A
Just call me

Gark

Moves
20 Nov 06

I want to see them go into the playoffs. It'll be exciting.

R
The Rams

Moves
20 Nov 06

Rams - sorry guys. a 15 - 0 shut out is not playoff material.

Seahawks - open the way for the 49ers.

E

Moves
21 Nov 06

Originally posted by cashthetrash
All I know is things have changed today Sunday November 19th in that the Dallas Cowboys beat the Indianapolis Colts and the Philadelphia Eagles just lost Donovan McNabb for the season. They better have a good back up Quarterback or else they are toast. Did I mention that Philly also lost their game which means Dallas is in fine shape for a second half s ...[text shortened]... e is going for the ball more with some of their fresh guys they have put in place. We will see.
one point: the colts are 9-1, they may not have played as hard as they normally would agaisnt the cowboys, just to rest up for the playoffs.

R
The Rams

Moves
21 Nov 06

lol no team is resting yet!
another 6 weeks!
The colts were simply outplayed

R
The Rams

Moves
21 Nov 06

Originally posted by Ramned
another 6 weeks!
NEW POST-WEEK 11 PLAYOFF PICTURE

AFC: Patriots, Ravens, Colts, Chargers. (Wildcards: Jaguars and Broncos)

AFC IN THE HUNT: Bengals, Chiefs

NFC: Giants, Bears, Panthers, Seahawks. (Wildcards: Saints and Cowboys)

NFC IN THE HUNT: Falcons, ***49ers***, Eagles,

St. Louis can still go!! Beat the 49ers and finsish above at least Dallas, and then there's a chance.

Superbowl Champions: I'll pick the Chargers. Face it, the NFC is weak, and the Colts can't stop the run: And the Chargers have mighty Tomlinson. They're my pick.

R
The Rams

Moves
22 Nov 06

(my second pick is the Rams. 80 % chargers 15 % Rams, 4 % 49ers, 1% anyone else.)

c

Moves
23 Nov 06

personally, as a colts fan, Manning will choke in either the afc championship or super bowl, he can't do much uner pressure.

R
The Rams

Moves
23 Nov 06

It's not manning; its there defense (rush)

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
23 Nov 06

my Cleveland Browns are always NFL also-rans and stay in the basement of the AFC North standings,well at least i still got the Bengals and Ohio State to cheer for.

E

Moves
24 Nov 06

Originally posted by Ramned
another 6 weeks!
well after the win today, it proves that the cowboys are legit

R
The Rams

Moves
24 Nov 06