NFL Playoff Picture

NFL Playoff Picture

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
The Rams

Moves
09 Nov 06

Originally posted by lioyank
An actual "Manning (Super)bowl" would be nice. But with the recent injuries the Giants have had, things are starting to turn sour for them. Already too many on defense, and now Strahan and Toomer as well. Now I'm wondering if they can just win the division, let alone go to the Superbowl.
they're up by 2.5 wins of the Cowboys & Eagles - their closest competitors - their key players hsould heal in time to wrap the division title...

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
09 Nov 06

Originally posted by rbmorris
It's Indy's year. PM deserves a ring.
Colts /Giants?

member 001

Planet Oz

Moves
09 Nov 06

Can the cowboys make it?

R
The Rams

Moves
09 Nov 06

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Colts /Giants?
probably most likely
that or Colts vs. Rams 😞

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
09 Nov 06

Originally posted by boarman
Can the cowboys make it?
No, the eagles will

R
The Rams

Moves
10 Nov 06

Originally posted by PocketKings
No, the eagles will
NFC east tough - I say between Eagles and Cowboys, Eagles - but niether will make it.=

R
The Rams

Moves
10 Nov 06

Actually, if the RAMS beat seattle this weekend, they have a big chance!!!
AND seattle is w/o hasselbeck and alexander!!!
😀
😀

R
The Rams

Moves
12 Nov 06

Rams / Seattle today 0

whoever wins will win the division - and go to plyoffs

GO ST LOUIS RAMS -

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
13 Nov 06

NFC: 1) Bears 2) Seahawks 3) Eagles 4) Saints 5) Giants 6) Atlanta

AFC: 1) Colts 2) Broncos 3) Ravens 4) Patriots 5) San Diego 6) Jacksonville (maybe the Jets can eek in there instead).

Sorry Ramned, I don't see the you guys getting a wildcard this year, especially with the tough schedule coming up and the injury to Pace.

Can you believe the 49er's a second in the NFC West right now? Nobody outside SF imagined that this year.

R
The Rams

Moves
14 Nov 06

Originally posted by telerion
NFC: 1) Bears 2) Seahawks 3) Eagles 4) Saints 5) Giants 6) Atlanta

AFC: 1) Colts 2) Broncos 3) Ravens 4) Patriots 5) San Diego 6) Jacksonville (maybe the Jets can eek in there instead).

Sorry Ramned, I don't see the you guys getting a wildcard this year, especially with the tough schedule coming up and the injury to Pace.

Can you believe the 49er's a second in the NFC West right now? Nobody outside SF imagined that this year.
yes, 49ers unbelievable 4-5, tied with the Bengals, better than the Vikings, almost as good as the Jags (based on standings)

I'd have to say, the Rams are at a loss..

Even winning the rest of their games doesn't guarentee anything...

Sorry, St. Louis.

E

Moves
18 Nov 06

i have to say the cowboys shold win more in the second half of the season, since Romo we have had a much better offense and maybe its good enough to make the playoffs.

R
The Rams

Moves
18 Nov 06

if they beat the colts, they could get in playoffs. Otherwise the cowboys are out.

E

Moves
19 Nov 06

Originally posted by Ramned
if they beat the colts, they could get in playoffs. Otherwise the cowboys are out.
the game with the colts is not that important, they are not in the same division

b

Moves
19 Nov 06

Who likes the Patriots and/ or Ravens? I do.😀

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

J

Moves
20 Nov 06

You gotta be kidding..... the Saints are the leaders of South they're gonna make the playoffs.