NBA Playoffs 2007

NBA Playoffs 2007

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
28 May 07

Det. lost!

Woah!

FL

over there

Moves
29 May 07

Utah is pretty much done for. They've gotta win 3 consecutive games, 2 being on the road.

FL

over there

Moves
29 May 07
1 edit

Larry Hughes probably won't play tonight, so who's gonna guard Chauncy Billups? The Pistons should win this.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
30 May 07

Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
Larry Hughes probably won't play tonight, so who's gonna guard Chauncy Billups? The Pistons should win this.
Can you guard Billups though?

FL

over there

Moves
30 May 07

Originally posted by RahimK
Can you guard Billups though?
Probably not.πŸ˜› Man, what a disappointing game.πŸ™

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
30 May 07

Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
Probably not.πŸ˜› Man, what a disappointing game.πŸ™
Cle won again! I wasn't expecting that. I haven't seen a NBA game for 2 weeks now, been on vacation. Gotta start catching up.

I hope Utah doesn't lose today.

Billups....I didn't mean can YOU guard him.

I meant who can guard Billups...

Meaning is it possible to stop him?

FL

over there

Moves
30 May 07

Originally posted by RahimK
Cle won again! I wasn't expecting that. I haven't seen a NBA game for 2 weeks now, been on vacation. Gotta start catching up.

I hope Utah doesn't lose today.

Billups....I didn't mean can YOU guard him.

I meant who can guard Billups...

Meaning is it possible to stop him?
Ohhh. Well he's been stopping himself lately. Detroit needs to bring their A game. If they do, they should win easily. They have the best starting 5 in basketball IMO.

Also, I hope Utah wins as well. The Spurs do not deserve it.

The RudeΒ©

who knows?

Moves
31 May 07

Seems to me that it's going to be a Detroit-SanAntonio final despite the Cavs winning two games at home, I don't think they're going to win two in Detroit.

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
31 May 07

Originally posted by Ravello
Seems to me that it's going to be a Detroit-SanAntonio final despite the Cavs winning two games at home, I don't think they're going to win two in Detroit.
I think they will. They just need to stop having bad third quarters. Go Cavs!

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
31 May 07

No!!! Spurs win yet again.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
01 Jun 07

King James!!!

3-2 Cavs.

I like both teams but I think Det. has a better chance to beat Spurs then Cavs so I want Det. to win the series.

M

Moves
01 Jun 07

Lebron deserves a chance at a ring after tonite's performance. Plus his teammates complimented him well by contesting and altering Billups' and Wallace's potential game winners during the 4th and OT. So I want the Cavs to finish Detroit on Saturday, which so happens to be my birthday. πŸ˜€

z

Moves
01 Jun 07

Originally posted by MoneyManMike
Lebron deserves a chance at a ring after tonite's performance. Plus his teammates complimented him well by contesting and altering Billups' and Wallace's potential game winners during the 4th and OT. So I want the Cavs to finish Detroit on Saturday, which so happens to be my birthday. πŸ˜€
That was quite the game. Too bad King James is the only man on that team capable of scoring.

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
01 Jun 07

SPURS!

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
01 Jun 07

Originally posted by zebano
That was quite the game. Too bad King James is the only man on that team capable of scoring.
Lebron is the man!!!!! He was like Jordan last night he put the team on his back and carried them to victory !!!!!!King James Rules we are all EXCITED!!!! CANT WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY NIGHT!!! All of CLEVELAND AND NORTHEAST OHIO IS PUMPED THANKS OHIO STATE BUCKEYES bUCKEYE TOM SEE AT THE DANCING BEAR!!