Maradona: Double whammy!

Maradona: Double whammy!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
18 Nov 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
look there a pink and lemon unicorn jumping over a rainbow set beneath a ruby sky, you get your facts right, and i quote.

There was a motor camera placed in line with the goal line, this shows conclusively that the ball did not wholly cross the line, thus the referee was wrong. At the end of the match an expectant joyous crowd started to come on t ...[text shortened]... ypocrisy and defamation of character to the megalomania which characterises their self delusion!
OK, let's get our facts right.

1. if the ball didn't cross the line, this still isn't cheating. The players thought it had.

2. Spectators running on the pitch...still not cheating - the players were doing nothing wrong.

3. The spectators had precisely no effect on the result whatsoever.

You seem to have a problem with the meaning of words.

p

Moves
18 Nov 09

Originally posted by mtthw
OK, let's get our facts right.

1. if the ball didn't cross the line, this still isn't cheating. The players thought it had.

2. Spectators running on the pitch...still not cheating - the players were doing nothing wrong.

3. The spectators had precisely no effect on the result whatsoever.

You seem to have a problem with the meaning of words.
Its not just words its the English he has the big problem with .
One minute he,s praising Bannockburn then he's moaning about Colluden , i bet every time Colluden is mentioned his tartan hat lifts up 6 inches and spins around his ginger head .
Any way, apart from the " crankies" Ronnie Corbett is now in the frame for the Scotland job 😛😛😛😛

rc

Moves
18 Nov 09
1 edit

Originally posted by phil3000
Its not just words its the English he has the big problem with .
One minute he,s praising Bannockburn then he's moaning about Colluden , i bet every time Colluden is mentioned his tartan hat lifts up 6 inches and spins around his ginger head .
Any way, apart from the " crankies" Ronnie Corbett is now in the frame for the Scotland job 😛😛😛😛
is it any wonder, gaily prancing around in knickerbockers, morris dancing as some dude proceeds to hit persons over the head with a blown up pigs bladder on a stick! you cannot even enjoy a cricket match without dressing up as chicks, gaylords the lot of you! you would never catch the Aussies doing that! Perhaps its the preponderance of female hormones in the water down there that is too blame for your effeminacy, who can tell?

p

Moves
18 Nov 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
is it any wonder, gaily prancing around in knickerbockers, morris dancing as some dude proceeds to hit persons over the head with a blown up pigs bladder on a stick! you cannot even enjoy a cricket match without dressing up as chicks, gaylords the lot of you! you would never catch the Aussies doing that! Perhaps its the preponderance of female hormones in the water down there that is too blame for your effeminacy, who can tell?
lol.....[ i l ike that , that was quite witty }{.. Who were's the trousers though ? You lot were womens skirts 😛😛

m

Moves
19 Nov 09

m

Moves
19 Nov 09
1 edit

This all reminds me of the quote from Trainspotting:

"I hate being Scottish. We're the lowest of the f------ low, the scum of the earth, the most wretched, servile, miserable, pathetic trash that was ever s--- into civilization. Some people hate the English, but I don't. They're just w------. We, on the other hand, are colonized by w------. We can't even pick a decent culture to be colonized by. We are ruled by effete a--------. It's a s---- state of affairs and all the fresh air in the world will not make any f------ difference."

rc

Moves
19 Nov 09

This all reminds me of the quote from Trainspotting:

"I hate being Scottish. We're the lowest of the f------ low, the scum of the earth, the most wretched, servile, miserable, pathetic trash that was ever s--- into civilization. Some people hate the English, but I don't. They're just w------. We, on the other hand, are colonized by w------. We can't even pi ...[text shortened]... tate of affairs and all the fresh air in the world will not make any f------ difference."
yes, well, its not a movie i choose to watch nor recommend, anyone who indulges in self loathing to such an extent needs to see a doctor. we are beautiful!

m

Moves
19 Nov 09

Self-loathing or self-awareness? 🙂

rc

Moves
19 Nov 09

Self-loathing or self-awareness? 🙂
if i wasn't so rubbish at chess id make you pay for that comment OTB!