lewis hammilton, driver or car?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
22 May 07

Originally posted by S h a n e
I can consider myself a fan of F1. Got into it when i lived in the UK in 1997 and it has a huge following in Asia where I'm currently living (Singapore). We're getting F1 here next year.

To your question -
Lewis Hamilton is a great driver and likely a future world champion (...but not this year)...
The car is solid but will only get you so far... ...[text shortened]... ever seen... with no hesitation he answered "Lewis Hamilton"...

Kill 'Em All,

Shane
HAMILTON will be a F1 Champion.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
22 May 07
1 edit

Originally posted by silly mctall
I've been mulling this over, I even researched a little, and can tell you with some certainty he's a driver. The car is the thing he sits in.

You're welcome.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
23 May 07

thankyou jay joos. i am relieved that there are some genuine people that want to talk about subjects.

Huck..... were you bullied at school?
No, thank you for asking.

J

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
25 May 07

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
without being a moron - i don't care.

being a moron - im not a great fan of F1 but the hype of Lewis Hammilton seems to be every where. is it that he is a truly great driver that will exceed the expectations of the world or is it that the car is sooooo good that he doesnt have to do alot?
then what do u post this for

E
Cognitive Junta

Moves
27 May 07

im not a great fan of F1 but the hype of Lewis Hammilton seems to be every where. is it that he is a truly great driver that will exceed the expectations of the world or is it that the car is sooooo good that he doesnt have to do alot?
I'd say he has a great car and is a decent driver. So for me it's the car.

Luso-brasileiro

Cajamar, SP

Moves
27 May 07

80% the driver;
20% the car.

With a great advantage:
Hamilton is 100% humble and friendly.

Luso-brasileiro

Cajamar, SP

Moves
10 Jun 07
1 edit

After 6 races, Lewis Hamilton won his 1st GP!

Candidate to be genius!

E
YNWA

Moves
10 Jun 07

E
YNWA

Moves
10 Jun 07

Originally posted by Esoteric
I'd say he has a great car and is a decent driver. So for me it's the car.
Alonso had the same car today and he messed up bigtime. Hamilton is a legend in the making.

e

Moves
11 Jun 07

im not a great fan of F1 but the hype of Lewis Hammilton seems to be every where. is it that he is a truly great driver that will exceed the expectations of the world or is it that the car is sooooo good that he doesnt have to do alot?
with all respect, that's like saying a piano player doesnt have to do a lot cause the piano is so well tuned...!

J

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
11 Jun 07

well after 6 races
-he hasn't finished of the podium
-he's winning the world championship
-mcclaren are soon going to put his staragey ahead of the world champion for the past 2 years
he has exceeded a lot of expectations

you cannot control a car doing 200mph roughly with out doing a lot
that's over 3 times the speed limit

was i the only one out there that though that the barrier that kubica crashed into should not have had a corner on it and how lucky was scott speed and the marshalls that went to his car
if they'd waited well about 20 laps they'd have been killed no question
with all of those safety cars why wasn't the car removed from the track

Luso-brasileiro

Cajamar, SP

Moves
30 Sep 07

Hamilton won the Fuji GP!

Bye bye, Alonso!

Two races to the end:

1. Hamilton -- 107 points;
2. Alonso ----- 95;
3. Raikkonen - 90.

Congratulations for the new World Champion!