Leicester city

Leicester city

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Moves
15 Apr 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
70% of the earths survive is covered by water
the other 30% is covered by ???????????????

n'golo Kante
I watched the Liverpool game against B.Dortmund, what a result and hats off to Dortmunds supporters absolutely brilliant .

Moves
16 Apr 16

The win at Sunderland was huge, another win against the hammers and I really don't see them throwing it away. Not over just yet though. So far they have had the luckiest season in PL history.

p

Moves
16 Apr 16

Originally posted by Trev33
The win at Sunderland was huge, another win against the hammers and I really don't see them throwing it away. Not over just yet though. So far they have had the luckiest season in PL history.
Why do you think the season has been lucky for Leicester city Trev ?

Moves
16 Apr 16

Originally posted by phil3000
Well, other than the obvious top teams under performing and Leicester not being treated as serious contenders for most of the reason the main reason is the lack of injuries for such a small squad. Vardy had an operation and was only out for a couple of games, it's amazing that a team in a sport as physical football suffered so few injuries in an entire season. They've pretty much been able to play the same 11 in every PL game this season.

rc

Moves
16 Apr 16

They also flew in Buddhist monks to bless the football ground and the players - no joke.

rc

Moves
16 Apr 16

Aston Villa??? simply another victim of chairman influence? Remember how awesome they were doing under Cloughies disciple Martin O'Neill then a new chairman and O'Neill was outta there like a ten bob rocket, since then its been a downward spiral.

p

Moves
17 Apr 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
They also flew in Buddhist monks to bless the football ground and the players - no joke.
They say in Leicester that every thing has gone their way since they found and reburied Richard the third .

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
18 Apr 16

Squeaky bum time is here.

p

Moves
18 Apr 16

Originally posted by thaughbaer
Squeaky bum time is here.
Stoke 0 Spurs 4

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
19 Apr 16

Stoke 0 Spurs 4
On Talksport they reckon Vardy could be in for a 3 match ban. 1 for the red card, 1 for not leaving the field quick enough, 1 for giving the ref some chat.

GH

Moves
19 Apr 16

On Talksport they reckon Vardy could be in for a 3 match ban. 1 for the red card, 1 for not leaving the field quick enough, 1 for giving the ref some chat.
the ref lost the plot. both have still to travel to chelsea, last years winners could have a big say on who gets their title.
remaining fixtures
Leicester
Swansea [H]
Man u [A]
Everton [H]
Chelsea [A]
Spurs
West brom [H]
Chelsea [A]
Southampton [H]
Watford [A]
Five points, will it be enough?

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
19 Apr 16
1 edit

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
Spurs
West brom [H]
Chelsea [A]
Southampton [H]
Watford [A]
Five points, will it be enough?[/b]
Spurs away at Newcastle last game of season. Bookies still have Leicester favourite.

GH

Moves
22 Apr 16

Spurs away at Newcastle last game of season. Bookies still have Leicester favourite.
you are correct, i don't know why i thought it was Watford spurs had last

Moves
24 Apr 16

4-0 and a step closer... they will lose to Utd next week though. Still say if Spurs can win all their games they will win the league.

p

Moves
25 Apr 16

Originally posted by Trev33
4-0 and a step closer... they will lose to Utd next week though. Still say if Spurs can win all their games they will win the league.
I think Leicester will beat Man Utd 2-1, the fox's have out smarted the hounds the title is in their hands ( or paws )