Leicester city

Leicester city

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Moves
05 Mar 16

They won again today against Watford , can they do it ?
What an amazing feat that would be after last season when they just managed to stay in the prem .

rc

Moves
06 Mar 16

Originally posted by phil3000
What an amazing feat that would be after last season when they just managed to stay in the prem .
yes they can do it and probably will. It has good karma written all over it! Serves all those big spending outfits right, trying to buy the league.

Moves
07 Mar 16

City will find a way.... Manchester City.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
07 Mar 16

Originally posted by Trev33
City will find a way.... Manchester City.
if that's your choice, Trev, get a tenner on them

You should get 6-1 or so on Man C for the title at present

Mozart

liverpool

Moves
13 Mar 16

It,s for Leicester to throw away. It,s in their own hands now. I really hope they do it.

p

Moves
13 Mar 16

Originally posted by Steve45
It,s for Leicester to throw away. It,s in their own hands now. I really hope they do it.
I hope they do .Apparently a Leicester fan put £20 at 5000-1 at the start of the season , he stood to win 100k ,he lost his bottle and cashed out on 20 something grand .

Mozart

liverpool

Moves
20 Mar 16

Originally posted by phil3000
Ever closer after beating Crystal Palace 1 0. Surely they have one hand on the premier League Trophy now. What a fairytale. It gives us hope at Prenton Park that maybe one day, the mighty Tranmere can emmulate Leicester City.

Moves
20 Mar 16

Originally posted by Steve45
Ever closer after beating Crystal Palace 1 0. Surely they have one hand on the premier League Trophy now. What a fairytale. It gives us hope at Prenton Park that maybe one day, the mighty Tranmere can emmulate Leicester City.
They had some hard matches left, I'm convinced of top 3 but still a long way to go until the title. They haven't lost unexpectedly for a while, if they lose one of their next 3 or 4 games and spurs keep winning we'll really see if they have what it takes. I still get the feeling they're playing without pressure, that has to end soon when they start to expect the title.

p

Moves
21 Mar 16

Originally posted by Trev33
They had some hard matches left, I'm convinced of top 3 but still a long way to go until the title. They haven't lost unexpectedly for a while, if they lose one of their next 3 or 4 games and spurs keep winning we'll really see if they have what it takes. I still get the feeling they're playing without pressure, that has to end soon when they start to expect the title.
Its for Leicester to lose the title now it's in their hands .They ( Leic) have only lost three all season surely they can hold out .All that money spent at ManUtd ,Man City ,Chelsea ,Arsenal and Liverpool Leicester have certainly stuck two fingers up to the rich boys ! fantastic

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
23 Mar 16

Leicester are doing what Man U did when they dominated. They're grinding out the 0-1 away wins against the lower teams. Arguably they have the most difficult run-in. Really need to win their next two games.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
23 Mar 16

Eh? How do you come to that conclusion?

With respect, in their remaining games Leics 'only' difficult are Man U (a) and Chelsea (a), but the last is on the very last day , when will hopefully be done 'n' dusted

Spurs (surely their only real rivals) by contrast have Liverpool (a) next, then Man Utd (h), Stoke (a) and Chelsea (a)......

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
24 Mar 16

Originally posted by st dominics preview
Eh? How do you come to that conclusion?

With respect, in their remaining games Leics 'only' difficult are Man U (a) and Chelsea (a), but the last is on the very last day , when will hopefully be done 'n' dusted

Spurs (surely their only real rivals) by contrast have Liverpool (a) next, then Man Utd (h), Stoke (a) and Chelsea (a)......
They also have Southampton (H) and West Ham (H). Both of these teams are pushing for European places. West Ham have a decent shot at CL. I wouldn't describe these as easy games. I'll slightly revise what I said earlier. I think they need 7 from the next 9 to be able to lose to West Ham, Man U and Chelsea.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
24 Mar 16

Hmm. They just need to take it 1 set of games at a time. Next set of fixtures, Spurs play Liverpool away, Leics have the Southampton game at home. If Leics come out of that with a net 'win' on points, they will be a huge step closer

GH

Moves
03 Apr 16

Originally posted by st dominics preview
Hmm. They just need to take it 1 set of games at a time. Next set of fixtures, Spurs play Liverpool away, Leics have the Southampton game at home. If Leics come out of that with a net 'win' on points, they will be a huge step closer
another huge win
seven points clear only six games to go

p

Moves
03 Apr 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
another huge win
seven points clear only six games to go
It's great to see a team like Leicester doing well in the prem .
Good luck to them and I hope they see it through to the end.