Kabba May Save Watford...

Kabba May Save Watford...

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
28 Jan 07

How many times in the past have we seen 'new' signings salvage a clubs destiny for a season...?
Horsefield at WBA 2 seasons ago?
Vinnie Jones and Glyn Hodges at ours early 90's?
John Stead at Blackburn 2/3 seasons ago?
Kevin Phillips at Sunderland?

Vincenzo Montella looks like he might drag Fulham out of the mire this year... and personally I think Steve Kabba could do the same down at Vicarage Road.
As a Blade, I'm sad to see him go.... ok he's a lazy arse who doesn't tackle back, but put the ball infront of him and he's a greyhound.
Watford look doomed, but until it's mathematically impossible to stay up there's always a chance.

Forget what's happening at the top of The Premiership... the relegation battle will be far more interesting in the run in.

Sheffield United
West Ham United
Wigan Athletic
Watford
Charlton Athletic
Middlesbrough ... are all contenders for the drop.
Manchester City and Newcastle United could still get dragged in....

Which 3 of the 8 will go?

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
28 Jan 07

Watford, Charlton and Wigan they already sound like championship teams.

R

Middlesbrough

Moves
28 Jan 07

you can discount the Boro....we're safe as houses....once we can learn to stop leaking 2 and 3 goals against lower league teams that is anyway....but i'd go with Wiag,Watford and Charlton for the drop

C

Moves
29 Jan 07

I'd say Watford, Charlton and Sheffield to go down. I'd love to see the Hammers gone, but I think they'll survive.

Can't wait to see Fulham claim another 3 points against Sheffield on Tuesday night! That'll put us back in the top ten.

C
Moonchester

Blue Moon

Moves
29 Jan 07

I would love to say you could count Man City out, but having followed the team for years, I never discount anything..

We have an amazing ability to make you feel secure and then lose 10 games on the trot to snatch relegation from the jaws of survival :'(

Honestly though, I think we're good enough to stay out of it this year (please, please, please, please.........)

And cup glory too 🙄

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
29 Jan 07

Originally posted by Cityblue
I would love to say you could count Man City out, but having followed the team for years, I never discount anything..

We have an amazing ability to make you feel secure and then lose 10 games on the trot to snatch relegation from the jaws of survival :'(

Honestly though, I think we're good enough to stay out of it this year (please, please, please, please.........)

And cup glory too 🙄
Part-time Manager = Part-time results Cityblue eh?

G

Moves
29 Jan 07
2 edits

Originally posted by invigorate
Watford, Charlton and Wigan they already sound like championship teams.
Maybe not Charlton so much 😕

However, Watford pretty much relegated.

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
30 Jan 07

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
30 Jan 07

S

Moves
31 Jan 07

WATFORD
WEST HAM UTD
CHARLTON ATH

G

Moves
01 Feb 07

Originally posted by blade68
I think Steve Kabba could do the same down at Vicarage Road.
😕

S

Moves
01 Feb 07

Originally posted by GinoJ
Maybe not Charlton so much 😕

However, Watford pretty much relegated.
why not Charlton GinoJ? They look rubbish this season... dispite the point gained on wednesday

G

Moves
01 Feb 07

Originally posted by SALADIN
why not Charlton GinoJ? They look rubbish this season... dispite the point gained on wednesday
I just wish so. 😀

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
11 Feb 07

Originally posted by Crita
I'd say Watford, Charlton and Sheffield to go down. I'd love to see the Hammers gone, but I think they'll survive.

Can't wait to see Fulham claim another 3 points against Sheffield on Tuesday night! That'll put us back in the top ten.
I missed this post last week!

Would you like to amend anything you said here Crita???

C
Moonchester

Blue Moon

Moves
11 Feb 07

Originally posted by blade68
Part-time Manager = Part-time results Cityblue eh?
That's better than we've been getting with a full time manager then 😳