Italy:  Wayne Rooney is a GOD!

Italy: Wayne Rooney is a GOD!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
29 Apr 07

Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
We're talking about English teams not English players.
Our top 4 teams are 4 of the best teams in Europe.

Most Premiership sides like I said play quite dull football, and the lower league stuff your talking about.... I'd rather watch re-runs of a dull soap on TV.

The English team is poor, but with a manager like Wenger I think things could change.
Come on, a french trainer for England sounds such an outrage even to me that I'm italian........

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
29 Apr 07

ok English teams are curently looking the best and i agree with a decnet managenr like Wegner (or even Mourihno....) we could go places

not sure about what you say about lower league football. i watch plenty of premiership on tv and plenty of lower level football and have to say its more entertaining at a lower level. the crowd atmosphere is better (less of your corporate bollocks), there is less cheating (especially diving) and its not all long ball as some tend to believe

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
29 Apr 07

Originally posted by Ravello
Come on, a french trainer for England sounds such an outrage even to me that I'm italian........
We don't have top class English coaches.

I'd have no problem having a foreign manager for England it if means we would play to our potential.

There's a Brazilian managing Portugal......

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
29 Apr 07

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
ok English teams are curently looking the best and i agree with a decnet managenr like Wegner (or even Mourihno....) we could go places

not sure about what you say about lower league football. i watch plenty of premiership on tv and plenty of lower level football and have to say its more entertaining at a lower level. the crowd atmosphere is better (le ...[text shortened]... s), there is less cheating (especially diving) and its not all long ball as some tend to believe
On reflection you are right.

The lower league games can be very entertaining open and exciting games.

Much more entertaining than lets say Blackburn vs Manchester City
or Fulham vs Charlton for example (no offense intended).

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
29 Apr 07

Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
Most English sides play dull, boring, physical football and its dominated by long balls into the box.

But.....

We have Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsie and Liverpool.
Do you even watch the Premiership? Its sounds like you don't.

You obviously know nothing about the likes of Reading. And how can you include Chelsea in the group that DON'T play "dull, boring, physical football and its dominated by long balls into the box"?

Seriously?

D

Luso-brasileiro

Cajamar, SP

Moves
29 Apr 07

No one human being is God, and only Pelé is King.

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
29 Apr 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Do you even watch the Premiership? Its sounds like you don't.

You obviously know nothing about the likes of Reading. And how can you include Chelsea in the group that DON'T play "dull, boring, physical football and its dominated by long balls into the box"?

Seriously?

D
I do watch many premiership games and I agree reading have a case for Coppell being manager of the season because they play attractive football and have significantly over achieved this season.

If you read all my comments properly I have repeatadly said only Manchester United and Arsenal play consistent attractive football.
Liverpool and Chelsea I have said sometimes play attractive football.
But all 4 teams I have grouped together as 4 of the best teams in Europe.

Are you saying Chelsea always play dull football, I think not.

Seriously?

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
29 Apr 07

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
"England invented it, and English football is still the best game in the World"

premiership full of foriegners makes us good??? harsh truth is that English football is crap. England football team has to be the worst since Taylor and now i'm even starting to think we were better then than we are now. Premiership is terrible. if you want to see good foot ...[text shortened]... Wimbledon provide far more entertainment on a saturday afternoon than most the premier teams
I agree Al, you see more commitment and desire on a parks pitch on a Sunday morning than you do from overpaid prima-donnas in the Premiership...

My footnote was basically my patriotic fervour shining through... it actually had nothing to do with the Prem!

The Premiership is the best League in the World though... far more exciting than some of that continental, slow, slow, quick, quick, slow fodder Sky keep beaming out on a Sunday night...

M

Moves
29 Apr 07

Originally posted by petrosianpupil
Liverpool are a great team with a great manager and a history that betters even Barcelona's. Liverpool are desparate for decent wide players, especially one that plays both flanks. He would be loved by some of the most knowledgable and loyal fans in the world. He could also learn something from Steven Gerrard for whom Messi is just a pimple on his bum ...[text shortened]... d to leave a great club like Barcelona. What a ground, what great fans and what great football.
better leave his posh car in Spain though...if he goes to Liverpool

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
02 May 07

Hey you Rooney fan, what are you going to say now?

Say hi.......

Luso-brasileiro

Cajamar, SP

Moves
03 May 07

Say hi.......
Forget, Ravello... the "God" is... 😴

Luso-brasileiro

Cajamar, SP

Moves
03 May 07

Or... :'(

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
03 May 07

Say hi.......
Well done Milan, very impressive.
Rooney is a God but not yet the most powerful one, his time will come.

But again I say congratulations AC Milan.

I hope you play as well and beat Liverpool.
AC Milan deserve to be the best team in Europe as they have played the best football.

Luso-brasileiro

Cajamar, SP

Moves
06 May 07

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=43807&page=4

Post #8.

End of history.

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
06 May 07

Originally posted by Helder Octavio
http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=43807&page=4

Post #8.

End of history.
Roney is 21 and a god.
He has no strikers to play alongside - yet, we'll see in the summer.
Uniteds midfield needs a defensive ball winner (eg. Gutasso) - we'll see in the summer.
Against Milan 3 of 4 1st choice defenders injured.

Manchester Uniter are just about the Premier Leagur champions for 2007, beating Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Rooney was the backbone of this victory.

Ronaldinio was doing nothing at 21 for PSG and Brazil.
Same goes for Henry, Zidane, Kaka......

&mode=related&search=

Enough said.