it finally dawned on me

it finally dawned on me

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maddog1213

Central Office

Moves
17 Jan 11

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
I'll wait a day before making my picks. I'm too stunned over the Pat's defeat still. I am 5-3 and still feel the sting of the wrong pick.
I expected the Jets to win as I always do, but I didn't expect them to do what they did to Brady, sacking him 5 times and making him look totally ineffective at times.

t

Moves
17 Jan 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Scotty70
I expected the Jets to win as I always do, but I didn't expect them to do what they did to Brady, sacking him 5 times and making him look totally ineffective at times.
Brady is always ineffective if he doesn't have time to throw the ball.

s

Moves
17 Jan 11

Originally posted by Scotty70
Did you notice the defeatist body language after that 1st qt INT? Jets really got in his head it seems. I know they did in Belichick's head and hence the silly "non-starting" role for Welker. Pats believed their own press and thought they could dial it in. the two vaunted #1 seeds got their hineys handed to them. I doubt Steelers will underestimate the Jets the way Pats did. They will be dangerous in Pittsburgh, but the Steeler D is way better than the Pat's!

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
17 Jan 11

Originally posted by tomtom232
I got Packers vs Jets.
That would be a go green super bowl.

t

Moves
17 Jan 11

Originally posted by RBHILL
That would be a go green super bowl.
Exactly.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Jan 11

Two #6 seeds. It seems quite possible; the Packers are rolling and Jets-Steelers looks like a tossup.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Jan 11

Originally posted by no1marauder
Two #6 seeds. It seems quite possible; the Packers are rolling and Jets-Steelers looks like a tossup.
I think the next two games will be decided by the QB's

I think Aaron Rodgers is better than Jay Cutler

I think Gentle Ben is better than SoCal Sanchez

GB vs Pitt in the Super Bowl.

But first, I should consult the five year old girl who looks like an octopus who has a sister who wants to be a fashion designer.

s

Moves
17 Jan 11

Originally posted by shortcircuit
I think the next two games will be decided by the QB's

I think Aaron Rodgers is better than Jay Cutler

I think Gentle Ben is better than SoCal Sanchez

GB vs Pitt in the Super Bowl.

But first, I should consult the five year old girl who looks like an octopus who has a sister who wants to be a fashion designer.
You found your long lost daughter at last?

I'm picking the Packers and Pittsburgh.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Jan 11

NO....I found you. My daughters are both very good looking and youthful.....the exact opposite of you sir!! 😛😛😉

s

Moves
17 Jan 11

NO....I found you. My daughters are both very good looking and youthful.....the exact opposite of you sir!! 😛😛😉
But can they pick like octopi?

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Jan 11

But can they pick like octopi?
NO, but one daughter is an excellent chef and the calimari will be exquisite!!!

s

Moves
17 Jan 11

NO, but one daughter is an excellent chef and the calimari will be exquisite!!!
Calamari are not octopi, but if she has a decent calamari recipe I want it!

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Jan 11

That's my inclination. But I've never had a playoffs where I was as bad at picking winners as this one.

s

Moves
17 Jan 11

Originally posted by no1marauder
That's my inclination. But I've never had a playoffs where I was as bad at picking winners as this one.
WE all have real bad streaks! I've had a decent one, but hope to be right in the conference championship games. I really like the Packers, although with a kid living in Bear country my loyalties are firmly divided. I know my daughter is picking the Bears. Her school hs the same emblem on their helmet, but different color. I think the Bears copied it from the original monsters of the Midway.

g

Moves
17 Jan 11

Seems like ne has not played so well in the playoffs since the NFL forced them to get rid of their video camera.