it finally dawned on me

it finally dawned on me

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
16 Jan 11

Originally posted by no1marauder
It was a blowout.
Just like you called it! That was a real waxing not reflected in the score. Hawks scored all points in trash time!

t

Moves
16 Jan 11

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Just like you called it! That was a real waxing not reflected in the score. Hawks scored all points in trash time!
Still 24 points in little more than a quarter is impressive to say the least.

t

Moves
16 Jan 11

It was a blowout.
Look at mister smug over here just because he picked one out of three correctly. Thats what you get for only being able to pick favorites.

s

Moves
16 Jan 11

Originally posted by tomtom232
Still 24 points in little more than a quarter is impressive to say the least.
I am three fer this weekend. 24 points in a quarter in trash time is not impressive. Looks like Bears were just trying to avoid injury in trash time.

t

Moves
16 Jan 11

I am three fer this weekend. 24 points in a quarter in trash time is not impressive. Looks like Bears were just trying to avoid injury in trash time.
No, did you see how crazy Urlacher went? They were not trying to let the Hawks score.

s

Moves
16 Jan 11

No, did you see how crazy Urlacher went? They were not trying to let the Hawks score.
Urlacher is nuts, period. It was clear Bears were not pressing as hard. Urlacher would love to play 60" like gangbusters, but not always possible or advisable.

So you're a Scot living in Saeattle?

t

Moves
16 Jan 11

Urlacher is nuts, period. It was clear Bears were not pressing as hard. Urlacher would love to play 60" like gangbusters, but not always possible or advisable.

So you're a Scot living in Saeattle?
Yes, well, sort of. I'm a Scot living in Renton.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Jan 11

Look at mister smug over here just because he picked one out of three correctly. Thats what you get for only being able to pick favorites.
The Ravens were favorites? Thanks for sharing.

s

Moves
16 Jan 11
1 edit

Yes, well, sort of. I'm a Scot living in Renton.
Ravens were dogs! Is Renton a burb of Starbucks Town? Shocking 1st half in New England!

t

Moves
16 Jan 11

The Ravens were favorites? Thanks for sharing.
No, but three out of your four picks were.

s

Moves
17 Jan 11

No, but three out of your four picks were.
Shameful Patriots display! Misunderestimated their opponent! I did not like Brady's body language after that INT in the redzone in 1st half!

t

Moves
17 Jan 11

Shameful Patriots display! Misunderestimated their opponent! I did not like Brady's body language after that INT in the redzone in 1st half!
Wow... I don't think anybody but the Jets were expecting this.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
17 Jan 11

Originally posted by RBHILL
Packers, Bears, Ravens, and Patriots.
2-2 again now 4-4.

I love American Football more then any of the other 4 major us sports because it has more post season upset then any other.

Seahawks over the Saints, Jets over the Colts, Packers over the Eagles, Ravens over the Cheifs, Jets over the Patriots, Packers over the Falcons. 6 upsets out of 8 games.

My Super Bowl Picks are the Jets and Bears.

t

Moves
17 Jan 11

Originally posted by RBHILL
2-2 again now 4-4.

I love American Football more then any of the other 4 major us sports because it has more post season upset then any other.

Seahawks over the Saints, Jets over the Colts, Packers over the Eagles, Ravens over the Cheifs, Jets over the Patriots, Packers over the Falcons. 6 upsets out of 8 games.

My Super Bowl Picks are the Jets and Bears.
I got Packers vs Jets.

s

Moves
17 Jan 11

I got Packers vs Jets.
I'll wait a day before making my picks. I'm too stunned over the Pat's defeat still. I am 5-3 and still feel the sting of the wrong pick.