i hate l**ds.

i hate l**ds.

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
09 Apr 10

Originally posted by Tirau Dan
Chances are getting better every week for Saints to make the Play Offs as udders and Colchester flounder. Milwall will nick Auto leaving Leeds to fight in the play offs where if Saints make it...they'll Super glue Leeds to L1 for a forth season. Saints will be in the Prem while Pompey are playing Leeds in L1.
Ha ha ha.... I love your optimism Dan!
...and whilst I'd love to see your vision come to fruition, I can't help wondering what you put on your cornflakes this morning!

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
10 Apr 10

Originally posted by blade68
Ha ha ha.... I love your optimism Dan!
...and whilst I'd love to see your vision come to fruition, I can't help wondering what you put on your cornflakes this morning!
Saints really should get their 78pts then Huddersfield only have to draw 2 or lose one and draw one for Saints to sneak into 6th place. If they make the play offs no one will stop them. Jose Fonte, David Connolly, Papa Waigo, Rahdi Jaidi, Dean Hammond, Kelvin Davis are a pretty good influence on the up and comers Adam Lallana, Ricky Lambert and Lee Barnard. It will be very close.

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
11 Apr 10

Originally posted by Tirau Dan
Saints really should get their 78pts then Huddersfield only have to draw 2 or lose one and draw one for Saints to sneak into 6th place. If they make the play offs no one will stop them. Jose Fonte, David Connolly, Papa Waigo, Rahdi Jaidi, Dean Hammond, Kelvin Davis are a pretty good influence on the up and comers Adam Lallana, Ricky Lambert and Lee Barnard. It will be very close.
It's just a shame L**ds struggled to a victory yesterday...

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
12 Apr 10

It's just a shame L**ds struggled to a victory yesterday...
worse for us Swindon lost to Colchester.. peeve me off.

Moves
14 Apr 10

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
14 Apr 10

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I think it's funny/ironic that a few months ago L**ds fans were spouting about going up as easy division winners, and now you're relying on some very mediocre teams to drop points.

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
15 Apr 10

I think it's funny/ironic that a few months ago L**ds fans were spouting about going up as easy division winners, and now you're relying on some very mediocre teams to drop points.
Just hope Millwall win tonight (nz) haha

Moves
08 May 10

s

6yd box

Moves
08 May 10
1 edit

I only remember Tony Currie in the white or yellow shirt of Leeds UTD😛

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
09 May 10

Catfood,
I suppose as should congratulate you?
Sorry, but I just can't bring myself to do it!!!!

😉

Moves
10 May 10

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
12 May 10

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Aye, we had the better of them too, until you disappeared into the wilderness for a few years!

d

Moves
18 May 10

super leeds