How about an NFL-themed tournament?

How about an NFL-themed tournament?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
25 Nov 06

Looks like I'm stuck with Green Bay.

NS
blunderer of pawns

Rhode (not an)Island

Moves
25 Nov 06

Originally posted by GalaxyShield
Looks like I'm stuck with Green Bay.
Let me reiterate that my idea is not to limit folks to the team that is in their region. GalaxyShirld, you're welcome to claim Green Bay as your team, but if you like another team more than by all means claim that one. I'm not going to require that people demonstrate proper status as a fan of that team; the fact that they want to represent that team in the tournament ought to be proof enough.

I foresee that as more teams are claimed, there's a higher chance of dispute between several players over one team. I believe we can come to a fair and equitable way of settling those disputes when they arise. Or as a wise President once said, "If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, as long as I'm the dictator."

J

Moves
29 Nov 06

Originally posted by Natural Science
Let me reiterate that my idea is not to limit folks to the team that is in their region. GalaxyShirld, you're welcome to claim Green Bay as your team, but if you like another team more than by all means claim that one. I'm not going to require that people demonstrate proper status as a fan of that team; the fact that they want to represent that tea ...[text shortened]... his were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, as long as I'm the dictator."
If non-subscribers are allowed in, I'll be the Titans! Go Titans!