Hockey

Hockey

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
09 May 19

@very-rusty said
Not quite the case, some get more credit than due. Example: Those teams are all gone!

How do you see the next round going?

-VR
Bruins in 6

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 May 19
1 edit

@caissad4 said
Bruins in 6
I wouldn't count the canes out...going to be quite series. Bruins will be without Mcavoy in game 1 because of his suspension, that would have gotten more games during the regular season.

The last three times they got into the Stanley Cup Playoffs (2002, 2006, 2009), the Canes reached at least the conference final, and twice got to the Stanley Cup Final. More than that, their 62 regular-season points from Jan. 1 to the end were the third-most in the NHL — just ahead of Boston’s 61.

I expect a tough battle and think it will get down to which goalie and top line plays best. I am looking for 7 games and think the Canes could pull an upset in this one again.

Oh yes, both teams have to stay out of the box as it could cost them big time!!!!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 May 19

Well Canes were leading 2-1 going into the 3rd then took 4 straight penalties and Boston scored on 2 of them, ending up winning the game. I knew staying out of the box would be big. That is one the Canes let slip away that they were in control.

-VR

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
12 May 19

@very-rusty said
Well Canes were leading 2-1 going into the 3rd then took 4 straight penalties and Boston scored on 2 of them, ending up winning the game. I knew staying out of the box would be big. That is one the Canes let slip away that they were in control.

-VR
😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 May 19

@caissad4 said
😲
Your Bruins won again, this time a slaughter!!!

-VR

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
13 May 19

@very-rusty said
Your Bruins won again, this time a slaughter!!!

-VR
😆 😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 May 19

@caissad4 said
😆 😲
I've seen things turn around in series before though. Looks like it is all going for oneTeam then the other Team will get a spark and get going.

-VR

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
15 May 19

@caissad4 said
😆 😲
😲 😆 😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 May 19

@caissad4 said
😲 😆 😲
The Bruins now have a 3 game lead....One would think it is in the bag now!!! 🙂

-VR

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
16 May 19

@very-rusty said
The Bruins now have a 3 game lead....One would think it is in the bag now!!! 🙂

-VR
"It's not over til it's over"
Yogi Berra

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
17 May 19

@caissad4 said
"It's not over til it's over"
Yogi Berra
It's over !
One more great series by Rask !

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 May 19

@caissad4 said
It's over !
One more great series by Rask !
Don't you know it...He has to win MVP if Boston win the cup....He has just out played the other goalies, it is that simple. And Boston's first line were great, they did a good job scoring goals on the power play!!!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 May 19

Blues and Sharks are all tied up at 2. They will be playing at least 2 more games, possibly 3. Will the rest help or hurt the Bruins?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 May 19

Blues leading Sharks 3-2 in games. I am hoping they can go back home and win.

Blues have 19 Canadians on their rooster, Sharks have 11 Canadians, Bruins who are waiting for one those two have only 3 Canadians with prejudice I say the 3 best on the team, rest are Europeans and U.S. players.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
20 May 19

@very-rusty said
Blues leading Sharks 3-2 in games. I am hoping they can go back home and win.

Blues have 19 Canadians on their rooster, Sharks have 11 Canadians, Bruins who are waiting for one those two have only 3 Canadians with prejudice I say the 3 best on the team, rest are Europeans and U.S. players.
But the Bruins have Rask.
And that may just be enough.