Get off McClarens back

Get off McClarens back

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A

Moves
11 Sep 07
1 edit

Warney, warney

s

Moves
11 Sep 07

Originally posted by Anthony
Warney, warney
2 many XXXX eh ant ,wheres Dec ? are you out there doin that jungle thing

City of Manchester

Moves
11 Sep 07

seems to have got the message that SWP Richards & Gerrard, are the future, bye bye Lamps Becks & Co.

a chorus of Blue Moon seems almost appropriate :-)

Cheers & Beers

sc

where angels play

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by Anthony
Does Kewell still play for Liverpool?
Thats a matter of opinion.."payed" yes he certainly does that, "played" not really seen much of that recently.

s

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by spurs73
WHY.. they beat a very poor footballing nation.. lets see what they do in the next game
are we seeing yet

s

Moves
12 Sep 07

vare eees infomast

i

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by smartrrrrs
vare eees infomast
Let's hope for the better in Moscow

s

Moves
13 Sep 07

Originally posted by infomast
Let's hope for the better in Moscow
Yeh ..on your wet plastic

i

Moves
13 Sep 07

Originally posted by smartrrrrs
Yeh ..on your wet plastic
Artificial turf is within the rules...
Actually, it wasn't a total loss for Russia despite the score. They had their moments and can now hope for better luck. Part of the loss can be contributed to nerves. They should have fewer jitters at home and crowd support will be enormous. They still control their destiny and if they beat England and win two other matches, it wouldn't matter what England does, since Russia will be a point ahead anyway. Then, the other qualifier will be decided in the England - Croatia game, with England needing a win and goal differential. I'd say Russia has 25 - 30% chance of making it.

s

Moves
14 Sep 07
1 edit

Actually, it wasn't a total loss for Russia despite the score. They had their moments and can now hope for better luck. Part of the loss can be contributed to nerves. They should have fewer jitters at home and crowd support will be enormous. They still control their destiny and if they beat England and win two other m England needing a win and goal differential. I'd say Russia has 25 - 30% chance of making it.
25-30% thats very confident,I am pleased you managed to take something out of the last game,My old headmaster used to say this hurts me more than it hurts you,maybe it was on those sort of lines,must say I did feel the odd tear welling,especially when the third one went in😉

p

Moves
14 Sep 07

Actually, it wasn't a total loss for Russia despite the score. They had their moments and can now hope for better luck. Part of the loss can be contributed to nerves. They should have fewer jitters at home and crowd support will be enormous. They still control their destiny and if they beat England and win two other m ...[text shortened]... England needing a win and goal differential. I'd say Russia has 25 - 30% chance of making it.
surely more than 30%.

it was a very good England performance and still Russia scored and had a lot of chances.

Hiddink is a great manager and the Russian team has great potential.

s

Moves
14 Sep 07

Originally posted by petrosianpupil
surely more than 30%.

it was a very good England performance and still Russia scored and had a lot of chances.

Hiddink is a great manager and the Russian team has great potential.
++I think the only time Russia scored was before the game probably made them so dopey,What part of 3-0 is it you dont get

s

Moves
18 Nov 07

yeh no worries £200 wisely invested,I hope allyou other punters got on this safe as houses nap

i

Moves
18 Nov 07

All that talk about Russian influence in Israeli football got into the heads of Russian players. They, probably, didn't believe it, but it still gets into your subconscious. As a result they underestimated Israel and played the worsed game of the tournament. Still, they were a better team in the second half and Sychev hit the post in added time. The defense was horrible as usual, but the forwards have some talent.
Arshavin and Bilyaletdinov might play in EPL next year. Israel is a solid team, although they played too defensively and used a lot of delaying tactics.

s

6yd box

Moves
18 Nov 07

All that talk about Russian influence in Israeli football got into the heads of Russian players. They, probably, didn't believe it, but it still gets into your subconscious. As a result they underestimated Israel and played the worsed game of the tournament. Still, they were a better team in the second half and Sychev hit the post in added time. The defense ...[text shortened]... srael is a solid team, although they played too defensively and used a lot of delaying tactics.
but what this means is that England will make it to the finals... but Mac is still sheeeeeeeeeeet😀