German team 'bunch of gays'

German team 'bunch of gays'

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
14 Jul 10

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jul/13/germany-footballers-gay-michael-becker

Can 'the new adroit, lighter and elegant style of play' displayed by Germany's heroes be ascribed to their sexual preferences?

Do Joachim Loew's scarves have anything to do with this?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
14 Jul 10

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jul/13/germany-footballers-gay-michael-becker

Can 'the new adroit, lighter and elegant style of play' displayed by Germany's heroes be ascribed to their sexual preferences?

You mean there are soccer players who aren't gay?

d

Moves
14 Jul 10

Joachim Loew is a handsome man who, I am not ashamed to say, I would kiss on the lips.

a

Cyberspace

Moves
15 Jul 10

Frankly, does it matter? As long as the balls keep going into the net, who cares? 😵

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 Jul 10

Originally posted by arterioes
Frankly, does it matter? As long as the balls keep going into the net, who cares? 😵
the christians and their kids cheering them on?? 😛

s

Moves
17 Jul 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
the christians and their kids cheering them on?? 😛
MMA is what bothers Christians with all the 69 positions the fighters seem to happily end up in. Soccer gay? Not really! Manly game indeed even though many players might actually be gay. IN reality who cares? The one thing that bothered me was Englands' WAG's problem.

w

Moves
17 Jul 10

Originally posted by no1marauder
Impossible!! After all, its a gay sport. 😛

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Jul 10

Not that there's anything wrong with that. 😵

s

Moves
17 Jul 10
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
Gay sport? Nah! Gay refs, all of them, but this one's the queen of them all!

&feature=related

Then there's this ultra gay bunch!

p

Moves
17 Jul 10

Originally posted by whodey
They will be wearing tights next ,oh ! i forgot it's your American footballers that wear them !!!

s

Moves
17 Jul 10

Originally posted by phil3000
They will be wearing tights next ,oh ! i forgot it's your American footballers that wear them !!!
And wear the tights quite proudly! And bend over behind center and pat their butt gently as if assiting center in giving birth to the ball!

a

Moves
03 Aug 10

Originally posted by no1marauder
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah😛😛😛😀😀😀

M

St. Paul, Minnesota

Moves
05 Aug 10

Oh, I think that this is funny on many levels. 10 years ago, who would have considered proposing that German football would be lacking in steel??

On a serious note, I don't think that any fault can be given to the overall playing style of Germany in the tournament.

The only critique that I have, though, does come back, perhaps, to tying into less than masculine play against Spain. They seemed afraid to me. They needed to get stuck in on tackles, needed more agression going forward. In short, they wussed out against Spain. Soooooo gay! :p