GAA Football QFs

GAA Football QFs

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m
That would be me

Behind the couch

Moves
30 Jul 07

Some cracking games. I'm from Sligo and my wife is from Meath (everyone has faults, even my lovely bride) so we'll be at double header of Sligo vs Cork and Tyrone vs Meath next Saturday.

Odds are mad - Sligo 5/1 to win. What have Cork done to deserve such odds? They only beat Louth by 2.

Meath are 5/2 to beat Tyrone and with injury problems in Tyrone, who knows?

Derry are 3/1 to beat Dublin. Mad. Dublin are good but very overhyped. Derry have knocked out Armagh, Mayo and Laois and I can see them beating Dublin too.

Kerry shouold beat Monaghan but again odds are daft. Monaghan gave Tyrone a good game and were unlucky in Ulster final before hammering Donegal and they are 5/1.

A tenner on all 4 underdogs returns €1875 !!

That's tempting. Even leave out Monaghan Kerry game and you're tenner would return €375

s

6yd box

Moves
30 Jul 07

Originally posted by malinga
Some cracking games. I'm from Sligo and my wife is from Meath (everyone has faults, even my lovely bride) so we'll be at double header of Sligo vs Cork and Tyrone vs Meath next Saturday.

Odds are mad - Sligo 5/1 to win. What have Cork done to deserve such odds? They only beat Louth by 2.

Meath are 5/2 to beat Tyrone and with injury problems in Tyrone, ...[text shortened]... !

That's tempting. Even leave out Monaghan Kerry game and you're tenner would return €375
may i ask a question..?

Are you the 'Malinga' who plays cricket for Sri Lanka, or the former Australian Rugby League captain from the 1980s?

m
That would be me

Behind the couch

Moves
30 Jul 07

You may.

I'm neither. I'm named after a Cuban boxer. It's a nickname.

t

my island

Moves
30 Jul 07

Meath are 5/2 to beat Tyrone and with injury problems in Tyrone, ...[text shortened]... !

Derry have knocked out Armagh, Mayo and Laois

*shivers*

derry are pants.

r

Moves
31 Jul 07

Originally posted by trevor33
[b]Derry have knocked out Armagh, Mayo and Laois

*shivers*

derry are pants.[/b]
I remember Meath being in the finals a few years ago (3?) thats the last time I was in Ireland

😉

m
That would be me

Behind the couch

Moves
31 Jul 07

Originally posted by trevor33
[b]Derry have knocked out Armagh, Mayo and Laois

*shivers*

derry are pants.[/b]
Funny that. Derry pants. We'll see.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
31 Jul 07

Originally posted by rmacken
I remember Meath being in the finals a few years ago (3?) thats the last time I was in Ireland

😉
That must've been a long time ago.

J

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
02 Aug 07

Originally posted by rmacken

😉
Come back Paddy Reilly to Ballyjamesduff,

Co. Cavan

- Well don't actually because it's a $hit hole, in the back-arse of nowhere

J

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
02 Aug 07

am i the only person out there who will kill themselves if dublin win the all ireland

t

my island

Moves
02 Aug 07
1 edit

Funny that. Derry pants. We'll see.
we will

dublin by at least 5.

t

my island

Moves
02 Aug 07

Originally posted by John1916
am i the only person out there who will kill themselves if dublin win the all ireland
yes 😛

J

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
13 Aug 07

T
F**k the EU, IMF,WB

Moves
14 Aug 07

Come on the Kingdom.........

J

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
16 Aug 07

Originally posted by Tychoo
Come on the Kingdom.........
i think the dubs have the better of kerry if they paly for the whole 70 minutes but i hope i'm wrong
the old rivallery might be a bit of a factor!!!!!!

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
16 Aug 07

Originally posted by John1916
i think the dubs have the better of kerry if they paly for the whole 70 minutes but i hope i'm wrong
the old rivallery might be a bit of a factor!!!!!!
Kerry should come on a lot after the Monaghan game.

I was chatting to the Kerry keeper, Diarmuid Murphy, today and he's expecting a tough game.

Should be a cracker, although I think Kerry will need to improve a bit and mix up the tactics a little as well. You can't play the long ball into Donaghy 100% of the time.

D