Favorite team in the Brackets

Favorite team in the Brackets

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

weedhopper

Moves
21 Mar 08

Drake just lost-----crap.

I don't watch a lot of basketball, but these guys were my "Cinderella" hope based on what I'd read about them. Anyone else have a favorite out there? Not in the best-odds sense---you know, a sentinental favorite?

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
22 Mar 08
1 edit

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
Drake just lost-----crap.

I don't watch a lot of basketball, but these guys were my "Cinderella" hope based on what I'd read about them. Anyone else have a favorite out there? Not in the best-odds sense---you know, a sentinental favorite?
Ferber is my favorite, going all the way this year.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
23 Mar 08

Originally posted by PocketKings
Ferber is my favorite, going all the way this year.
Or Faber, or Faver. Whatever the college in Animal House is, thats the one I mean.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
24 Mar 08

Or Faber, or Faver. Whatever the college in Animal House is, thats the one I mean.
Faber College. Is Dean Vernon Wormer still the head official on campus these days?

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
24 Mar 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Faber College. Is Dean Vernon Wormer still the head official on campus these days?
Yea, and his wife is still hot

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
24 Mar 08

Yea, and his wife is still hot
So, you think Marian Wormer is still hot, eh? Get away from the cucumber section!! Stop drinking, you are certifiably drunk!! The woman is 86 years old now for God's sake!! So suck in that gut, thrown out that chest, tuck in those pajamas and get rid of that pledge pin. Now drop and give me twenty push ups!!

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
24 Mar 08

So, you think Marian Wormer is still hot, eh? Get away from the cucumber section!! Stop drinking, you are certifiably drunk!! The woman is 86 years old now for God's sake!! So suck in that gut, thrown out that chest, tuck in those pajamas and get rid of that pledge pin. Now drop and give me twenty push ups!!
Well, maybe Babs is still hot lol

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
24 Mar 08
1 edit

Well, maybe Babs is still hot lol
Did you mean Babs or Mandy Pepperidge? Mandy was the hot one that Belushi watched undress on the ladder at the sorority house. She is still hot. 😉

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
24 Mar 08
1 edit

P

weedhopper

Moves
24 Mar 08

Did you mean Babs or Mandy Pepperidge? Mandy was the hot one that Belushi watched undress on the ladder at the sorority house. She is still hot. 😉
Amen brother--she soitanly is 😀

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
25 Mar 08

Looks like Louisville

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 Mar 08

Jesus, Playboy is an "unsuitable web site" according to the prude Forum Mods. What is this; 1955?

Moves
25 Mar 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
Jesus, Playboy is an "unsuitable web site" according to the prude Forum Mods. What is this; 1955?
You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.

This is a 13+ website.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
25 Mar 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
woah, what did I miss here?

P

weedhopper

Moves
25 Mar 08

woah, what did I miss here?
Yeah--I'm confused. Of course, there hasn't been a post that was relevent to the topic yet, so what do I know?