EURO 2008

EURO 2008

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
08 Jun 08

Austria vs Croatia! It was so unfair to Croatia. Referee judge for Austria. What do you think?

e

Moves
08 Jun 08

Originally posted by baruli
Austria vs Croatia! It was so unfair to Croatia. Referee judge for Austria. What do you think?
doesnt matter, england will win it

b

Moves
08 Jun 08

Originally posted by eatmybishop
haha

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
08 Jun 08

🙂

Funnily enough, even when England aren't playing, I still can't stomach the English commentary or the half-time analysis.

God damn, these people are morons.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
08 Jun 08

Denmark won in 1992 without qualifying. It is a strange world.
I put my money on England aswell. No, wait, on Namibia...!

k

Moves
08 Jun 08

We lost 2-0 to Portugal but the margin could have been far greater. Maybe 5-0. The Turkish team really is disappointing this time 🙁

s

6yd box

Moves
08 Jun 08

Originally posted by kenan
We lost 2-0 to Portugal but the margin could have been far greater. Maybe 5-0. The Turkish team really is disappointing this time 🙁
bit harsh....i though they went out to win the game not sit back for a draw.

I think they will be ok in the other games

s

6yd box

Moves
08 Jun 08

Originally posted by shavixmir
🙂

Funnily enough, even when England aren't playing, I still can't stomach the English commentary or the half-time analysis.

God damn, these people are morons.
have to say John Motson and co are really past it....old Motty is still stuck in the 70s i think.

k

Moves
08 Jun 08

Originally posted by spurs73
bit harsh....i though they went out to win the game not sit back for a draw.

I think they will be ok in the other games
Portugal hit the post three times if you saw the game.

s

6yd box

Moves
08 Jun 08

Portugal hit the post three times if you saw the game.
yes i know....what i am saying is that turkey played attacking football. it better to go for a win and lose rather then put 10 men back and take all the pressure then lose 1-0 in the last minute of a game.

Pottugal are a powerfull side, will reach the last 4 in the competition no problem.

Would you rather Turkey had set back for 90 minutes and just counter attacked?

p

Moves
09 Jun 08

Originally posted by baruli
I think it was refed fairly. If anything Croatia got lucky as they did their usual sit on their butts and hope 90minutes expires. Croatia really did horribly, and I say this as a Croat.

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
09 Jun 08

Originally posted by pijun
I think it was refed fairly. If anything Croatia got lucky as they did their usual sit on their butts and hope 90minutes expires. Croatia really did horribly, and I say this as a Croat.
Ma ajde, nisu bili bas tako losi ! 🙂

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
09 Jun 08

Better luck next game, Italy...

m

Moves
10 Jun 08

Originally posted by spurs73
have to say John Motson and co are really past it....old Motty is still stuck in the 70s i think.
I'd still rather have him than any of the ITV lot.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
10 Jun 08

I also expected more from Turkey going forward. I think we (Portugal) also played very well, so that could help explain why Turkey was disappointing.

Let's see if they improve against Switzerland who lost but played a good match against the Czechs.