England v USA...

England v USA...

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

6yd box

Moves
31 May 08

Originally posted by Tirau Dan
Laugh if they lose next week to Trinidad & Tob.. few saints playing in that game..
well i would not bet against england losing that one to be honest DAN😉

Santiago

Moves
31 May 08

Originally posted by Palynka
They've only underachieved with McClaren, to be fair. Quarter-finals are about right for England's quality (5th-8th best), in my opinion.
Indeed. I would agree with that.

A travesty that we are playing these games while the cream (and not so cream) of Europe have a tournament to look forward to.

Don´t forget there is a football fans club to join. We now have 60 members and a few tournaments available. A pretty broad spread of supporters, too.

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
31 May 08

Originally posted by spurs73
I never bet but the odds would make it worth a fiver.
I could just imagine Stern John knocking in the winner (imagine is all we'll get down here) haha unless they do lose then it will make sport headlines.
be laugh if saints score for both teams.

m

Moves
02 Jun 08

Originally posted by spurs73
Never really looked likely on the night though. England looked pretty average, which was still easily good enough.

m

Moves
02 Jun 08

Originally posted by mtthw
Never really looked likely on the night though. England looked pretty average, which was still easily good enough.
Which, incidentally, pretty much describes the US match as well.

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
03 Jun 08

Originally posted by mtthw
Read the telegraph report.. pretty much summed it up as lack lustre with Becks pedestrian in the first half.. Jones and John had one shot between them and the eng goalie only made one save in the game.. Nice trip and holiday for the team I guess. Good surfing in T & T I believe.. :-)

DC
The Mighty

Rocky Mountains

Moves
10 Jun 08

Of all the international sports America plays, football is the one I would like to see them be competitive in. This past World Cup raised my interest level.