Cowboys stink!

Cowboys stink!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
27 Oct 09

Weird! The stench has dissipated even though it might be momentary. If they dispose of Seattle, and they should, perhaps they shook the doldrums effectively. That was quite a win against a quality team (Falcons). We'll see if consistency emerges!

OE

Texas

Moves
02 Nov 09

Even when the Cowboys win like they did today I don't get a warm fuzzy feeling about them. I feel like Romo is capable of either a big play or complete disaster with every snap. What about all those bad passes today? The announcers kept saying Romo and his receivers were not on the same page but he didn't seem to be on the same page with any of them. That means either Romo is playing like a mindless zombie or the receivers are. Either way that is a lack of discipline, a lack of desire and poor coaching.

s

Moves
03 Nov 09

Originally posted by Old Eagle
Even when the Cowboys win like they did today I don't get a warm fuzzy feeling about them. I feel like Romo is capable of either a big play or complete disaster with every snap. What about all those bad passes today? The announcers kept saying Romo and his receivers were not on the same page but he didn't seem to be on the same page with any of them. T ...[text shortened]... e receivers are. Either way that is a lack of discipline, a lack of desire and poor coaching.
Hard to warm up to the Boys this year. Poorly coached, poorly motivated and egos too large for their britches.

d

Moves
04 Nov 09

It must be tough hating on your own 5-2 team. Clearly none of you are Bills fans. 😳

s

Moves
04 Nov 09

Originally posted by darvlay
It must be tough hating on your own 5-2 team. Clearly none of you are Bills fans. 😳
5-2 mirage! They really are a .500 team at best. Test upcming will tell if I'm wrong!
Sorry about the Bills. Cool area of the country, though! If you get too depressed you can go to the falls and meditate. If we get depressed we bake in temps hot enough to fry an armadillo's ass!

Maddog1213

Central Office

Moves
05 Nov 09
1 edit

What's going on with Roy Williams. I hear that he's whining cause the ball isn't being thrown to him properly. Shades of T.O. perhaps....

s

Moves
05 Nov 09

Originally posted by Scotty70
What's going on with Roy Williams. I hear that he's whining cause the ball isn't being thrown to him properly. Shades of T.O. perhaps....
Williams had great potential gone unrealized. He needs to look within for the answers may lie therein. He always seems out of place, out of sorts, runs poor routes and drops too many balls. Maybe his own haven't dropped yet for he is too whiney like T.O.

s

Moves
09 Nov 09

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Weird! The stench has dissipated even though it might be momentary. If they dispose of Seattle, and they should, perhaps they shook the doldrums effectively. That was quite a win against a quality team (Falcons). We'll see if consistency emerges!
Wndrous wonders! The stench seems to almost have been Febrezed away! The odor persists yet we cannot smell for now! Great vicotry against the hated Eagles!!!

g

Moves
11 Nov 09

why do you all ahte the cowboys?!!

IC

Moves
12 Nov 09

I'm just glad to see that Cotton Hill is the head coach of the Cowboys.

s

Moves
12 Nov 09

Originally posted by gamefreaknrr
why do you all ahte the cowboys?!!
You misread the posters. I for one have been a Cowboys fan forever, and ever! Nothing to hate except the general mgr, a real a...hole and incompetent at best! I hate it when they lose games like they did to the Gain'ts and the Broncos. As stated before, the stench has been febrezed for now. They should beat the Packers and the latter's offensive line is so bad the Cowboys should have a sack fest extraordinaire!

s

Moves
16 Nov 09

The febreze wore ou once more. What a stinker of a game tha was against the Packers! They really suck!

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
23 Nov 09

Well now we know they are better than the Redskins. Just a little better, lol.

s

Moves
23 Nov 09

Originally posted by caissad4
Well now we know they are better than the Redskins. Just a little better, lol.
You have no idea what an embarrassment that would have been! At least it was not the KC Chiefs, whom we beat, beating the world champs. A win's a win!

s

Moves
27 Nov 09

More febreze!!! Happy day. Cowboys played like boys again, not a bunch of grade school dropouts!