1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 May '14 20:15
    Well we are all watching it aren't we....
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '14 21:17
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Well we are all watching it aren't we....
    happy for bale, but sad for athletico...............role on the world cup boys!!!
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 May '14 21:59
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    happy for bale, but sad for athletico...............role on the world cup boys!!!
    Indeed. Simeone let himself down at the end, but athletico have shaken up the Spanish league. Who are you supporting?
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '14 22:05
    Indeed. Simeone let himself down at the end, but athletico have shaken up the Spanish league. Who are you supporting?
    i liked his outburst and red card it was like some sort of karma for the world cup beckham sending off.

i always support the underdog, although as league champions can you call athletico the underdog?

considering they were already 3-1 up with moments to go, was ronaldo's celebration a bit over the top?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 May '14 08:141 edit
    i liked his outburst and red card it was like some sort of karma for the world cup beckham sending off.

i always support the underdog, although as league champions can you call athletico the underdog?

considering they were already 3-1 up with moments to go, was ronaldo's celebration a bit over the top?
    Ha-ha, I thought that about the red card too, and a million says Beckham and Victoria did a high 5 at that moment.

I think they were the underdog, just. They won the league through sheer perseverance, the test of that side and Simeone will be how they perform next season.

Ronaldo is a narcissistic prima donna; the shirt off posing was him being him, "look at ME and look any my muscles, aren't I beautiful and fabulous and I scored a goal and now I am almost Jesus".

Edit: he's a total prick, but I'd see him at Chelsea next season in a heartbeat.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 May '14 09:091 edit
    Ha-ha, I thought that about the red card too, and a million says Beckham and Victoria did a high 5 at that moment.

I think they were the underdog, just. They won the league through sheer perseverance, the test of that side and Simeone will be how they perform next season.

Ronaldo is a narcissistic prima donna; the shirt off posing was him being hi ...[text shortened]... most Jesus".

Edit: he's a total prick, but I'd see him at Chelsea next season in a heartbeat.
    Never mind that Harry and QPR back in the EPL! It woz Karma wot did it!
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 May '14 09:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    apparently harry sacrificed a pearly queen to the cockney gods while chanting the lambeth walk just before the final.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 May '14 10:292 edits
    apparently harry sacrificed a pearly queen to the cockney gods while chanting the lambeth walk just before the final.
    LOL, you mean 'arry me ol china cup! 😀 Greatest English manager since Brian Clough. QPR victory is evidence itself that miracles happen.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 May '14 10:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I wasn't aware you are a QPR fan. I'm a fan of Harry R also.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 May '14 11:041 edit
    I wasn't aware you are a QPR fan. I'm a fan of Harry R also.
    Really? thats awesome, yes 'arry is great, when he was at Tottenham I was a Tottenham fan, they were a dream to watch, pure entertainment, wide open football, Bale on one side and Lennon on the other, but the idiots who own it got rid of him and replaced him with AVB who somehow managed to produce the most boring team in the history of the long rainy days. More a 'arry fan than a QPR fan, hes just so honest and unpretentious, you gotta dig that humility.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '14 18:10
    Can someone explain to me why this is in Spirituality and not Sports?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 May '14 18:13
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Can someone explain to me why this is in Spirituality and not Sports?
    Jesus has been mentioned.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '14 18:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    Jesus [b]has been mentioned.[/b]
    Not in this thread.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 May '14 18:26
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Not in [b]this thread.[/b]
    Oh yes He has.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 May '14 19:05
    Jesus.

Just in case it was missed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree