Champions League 10/11

Champions League 10/11

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back to basics

About

Moves
14 Sep 10

Originally posted by Palynka
If you want to make it impressive, you can say that only one team managed not to lose in your ground. 😀
😏

Moves
14 Sep 10

utd were pitiful tonight. and against the hated 'gers as well, pitiful 😞

s

6yd box

Moves
15 Sep 10

Originally posted by trev33
😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

Back to basics

About

Moves
15 Sep 10

If you want to make it impressive, you can say that only one team managed not to lose in your ground. 😀
And that record still stand after Copenhagen beat the Russian champions 1-0 in a somewhat boring game. At least the atmosphere on the stands very excellent. It's been a while since I've experienced such a enthusiastic and noisy backing from the fans.

c

Moves
15 Sep 10

Oh I love team Man U the most. Thus, hope they will win in any circumstance 😀
They are cute players !!!

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
15 Sep 10

Originally posted by trev33
Think of the bright side. The odds for betting against Rangers in the next game are going to be great. 😀

Back to basics

About

Moves
15 Sep 10

Very nice Arsenal play tonight. I thought Braga was better, though.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
16 Sep 10

Originally posted by Lundos
Very nice Arsenal play tonight. I thought Braga was better, though.
Braga are better than this. Arsenal is obviously very superior, but they are more solid than they showed here. I think this was a serious case of CL jitters.

Moves
16 Sep 10

Think of the bright side. The odds for betting against Rangers in the next game are going to be great. 😀
possibly 🙂

hopefully the turkish champions will have gotten over those 'first game cl jitters'.

Back to basics

About

Moves
17 Sep 10

Braga are better than this. Arsenal is obviously very superior, but they are more solid than they showed here. I think this was a serious case of CL jitters.
Arsenal away is a terrible way to start off your campaign. Especially an Arsenal team in that kind of playing mood. I hope they do better in the next games.

d

Moves
29 Sep 10

Another heavy defeat?

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
29 Sep 10

Originally posted by damionhonegan
Another heavy defeat?
Well, their goalkeeper look awful today as well. They miss Eduardo a lot, as he was rock solid for them last year.

They are definitely struggling, they seem as bad in the groups as they were good in the qualifying. Their quality should be somewhere in the middle.

Back to basics

About

Moves
29 Sep 10

In case you missed it Copenhagen won 2-0 away on cruise control against Panathinaikos tonight. On October 20th look for an upset on Nou Camp. 😉

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
30 Sep 10

Originally posted by Lundos
In case you missed it Copenhagen won 2-0 away on cruise control against Panathinaikos tonight. On October 20th look for an upset on Nou Camp. 😉
Looking good! Great start for you guys, winning in Greece is never easy.

Back to basics

About

Moves
30 Sep 10

Looking good! Great start for you guys, winning in Greece is never easy.
Cheers mate. It's better than anyone in Copenhagen ever hoped for. People are ecstatic.
1 point in the two matches against Barca and a win at home vs. Panathinaikos and Copenhagen will be the team everybody wants to draw in the last 16. 😉