Beckham is Coming!

Beckham is Coming!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
21 Jun 07

If you don't believe it, ask Victoria 😉

r

Moves
21 Jun 07

Originally posted by Seitse
I wonder if Brooklyn is going to visit errrr....... Brooklyn!?🙄

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
27 Jun 07

Originally posted by Seitse
He better wear a condom.

s

Moves
27 Jun 07

ur funny ........no😴

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
28 Jun 07

You're smart... Hell No! 😴

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
29 Jun 07
1 edit

No chance... I'll bump it for you...

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
19 Jul 07

David Beckham's debut for Los Angeles Galaxy against Chelsea on Saturday is in doubt after he played a limited part in his first training session.

d

Moves
19 Jul 07

Originally posted by Red Night
David Beckham's debut for Los Angeles Galaxy against Chelsea on Saturday is in doubt after he played a limited part in his first training session.
What's he got - a hangnail? a sore throat?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
19 Jul 07

I'm looking forward to the Americans who are getting excited about this guy playing. They wait and wait... he's bent his ankle like Beckham... and when America watches the first games and they go "Nil Nil" or one nothing and this guy isn't scoring goals they will shut that TV off quicker than you can yell "Goalllllll!"

I laugh at you all.

P-

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
19 Jul 07

Originally posted by darvlay
What's he got - a hangnail? a sore throat?
He twisted his ankle.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
19 Jul 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I'm looking forward to the Americans who are getting excited about this guy playing. They wait and wait... he's bent his ankle like Beckham... and when America watches the first games and they go "Nil Nil" or one nothing and this guy isn't scoring goals they will shut that TV off quicker than you can yell "Goalllllll!"

I laugh at you all.

P-
This is not a response to P or to slim jim who has made several similiar comments.

This is a broader statement to our european friends. Don't take the strong statements made by some of my fellow countrymen as indicitive of US feelings about soccer. It is becoming a much bigger sport over here. It is extremely popular with the youth and is rapidly becoming the most popular sport for women. It is also extremely popular with all of the immigrants that come to these shores annually seeking a better life for themselves.

One way to view the ridiculously negative comments, is to view the people making them as feeling threatened by the rapidly rising popularity of soccer here.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
19 Jul 07
1 edit

He twisted his ankle.
I heard he bent it.

P-

Edit! "bended" it.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
19 Jul 07
1 edit

This is not a response to P or to slim jim who has made several similiar comments.

This is a broader statement to our european friends. Don't take the strong statements made by some of my fellow countrymen as indicitive of US feelings about soccer. It is becoming a much bigger sport over here. It is extremely popular with the youth and is rapidly bec ...[text shortened]... w the people making them as feeling threatened by the rapidly rising popularity of soccer here.
Kids have been playing soccer as a kid for 30 years now. I played. I loved Pele. There is nothing different now about youth and soccer than from 25 years ago when they said it was the sport of the future.

Nothing at all.

I'll see you in 15 years when soccer still sucks in the eyes of most US citizens.

P-

Lacrosse is bigger and getting bigger than soccer is with teens, look it up. That's what they're playing in the fields rather than soccer.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
19 Jul 07

tap, tap, tap... this thing on?

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
19 Jul 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
tap, tap, tap... this thing on?
What kind of a response would you like?

The inherent lunacy in the statements that you are making speak for themself.