Baseball isn't your daughter's Rounders

Baseball isn't your daughter's Rounders

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
11 May 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Listen clowns, baseball is a real man's sport. I don't think your little girls have ever taken a 96 MPH pitch off the shoulder blade or face, only to charge the mound rather than drop to the ground like a little girl would. I don't think your little girl has ever had a 120 MPH ball hit back at them when they were on the mound either.

Your daughter wil ...[text shortened]... with their girl-curl mullets and rolling around on the ground when someone trips them.

P-
I think I just fell in love again...😏

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
11 May 07

Originally posted by darvlay
The gloves aren't worn for protection, they're worn so that the player can make incredible diving catches and plays with their teammates, adding to the enjoyment and difficulty of the game.
And they are hardly padded...

Rag has never caught a baseball before, has he?

j

Moves
11 May 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Perhaps there are a lot of gays in baseball, and they probably ALL play for the Yankees.

P-
How is this on any level an appropriate comment?
It (1) in homophomic
(2) isn't relevant to this topic or any sports topic
(3) it isn't funny

p

Moves
11 May 07

Originally posted by jofaz
It (1) in homophomic
(3) it isn't funny
Leave Phlabbit alone.

It is clear that Phlabbit is proud to be gay and supports the yankees, not homophobic at all.

d

Moves
11 May 07

It (1) in homophomic
(3) it isn't funny
Man, when did Yankee fans turn into a bunch of lily-livered sissies? 😕

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
11 May 07
1 edit

It (1) in homophomic
(3) it isn't funny
I guess it depends how you are reading my post. Do you feel gay is an insult or something? Why do you feel that way?

I was also replying to a post, did you read that one?

P-

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
11 May 07

This is probably the funniest video I've seen all year.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
11 May 07

Now THIS is a game not for the softies: &mode=related&search=

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
11 May 07

Originally posted by Crowley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzFdRAU5EoI
LOL. I've seen 9 year old rounders players throw better punches. And with a better land percentage too.

D

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
11 May 07

Now THIS is a game not for the softies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc0Ut5y-GRc&mode=related&search=
There's nothing more cringe-worthy than somebody getting speared in Rugby. OUCH!

D

i

Moves
11 May 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
There's nothing more cringe-worthy than somebody getting speared in Rugby. OUCH!

D
if you want to watch people spear each other, go ahead....but the fact that would try to bash something you have no clue about..you have never caught a baseball in your life or you would know about gloves.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
11 May 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
I dunno - this makes me cringe everytime:

d

Moves
12 May 07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzFdRAU5EoI
It should be noted that the #1 fight on that video is one of the greatest pitchers of all-time, Nolan Ryan, 5,714 career strikeouts, at 46 years old, one month before retirement, fighting Robin Ventura, at the time 20 years his junior and embarrassing him like Ryan did to so many others. It brings a smile to my face every time I see it.

d

Moves
12 May 07

Now THIS is a game not for the softies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc0Ut5y-GRc&mode=related&search=

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
12 May 07

Originally posted by darvlay
It should be noted that the #1 fight on that video is one of the greatest pitchers of all-time, Nolan Ryan, 5,714 career strikeouts, at 46 years old, one month before retirement, fighting Robin Ventura, at the time 20 years his junior and embarrassing him like Ryan did to so many others. It brings a smile to my face every time I see it.
That should have been #1 on everyone's list of things NOT to do... charge Nolan's hill. I'll need to review the movie at the office, but I've seen it and heard it talked about in excess on sports radio.

P-