Baseball isn't your daughter's Rounders

Baseball isn't your daughter's Rounders

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
11 May 07

In the US, soccer is basically a girls sport. It has nothing to do inherently with Baseball vs. socecer. It is just what the culture likes and who plays it.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
11 May 07

Originally posted by sally cinnamon
Yes your right my friend, i think he plays for the yankees.
Perhaps there are a lot of gays in baseball, and they probably ALL play for the Yankees.

P-

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
11 May 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Your little darling can't get to first base in under 4 seconds
Some of the real slutty ones can do it in, like, 3 seconds...

sc

where angels play

Moves
11 May 07

Your daughter will never turn a triple play

P-
Ive seen a few daughters airtight in my time.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
11 May 07
1 edit

It seems some people are finally understanding the point of the original post.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
11 May 07

Originally posted by Palynka
It seems some people are finally understanding the point of the original post.
Have you ever found a can in your closet (pantry) and it has no label on it.

You open it up, and it's a can of worms?

Gah!~

P-

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
11 May 07

Have you ever found a can in your closet (pantry) and it has no label on it.

You open it up, and it's a can of worms?

Gah!~

P-
Beats a can of whupass every time.

p

Moves
11 May 07

Listen clowns, baseball is a real man's sport. I don't think your little girls have ever taken a 96 MPH pitch off the shoulder blade or face, only to charge the mound rather than drop to the ground like a little girl would. I don't think your little girl has ever had a 120 MPH ball hit back at them when they were on the mound either.

Your daughter wil ...[text shortened]... with their girl-curl mullets and rolling around on the ground when someone trips them.

P-
Thats a relief.

Being a chess player, I only ever take up things if they have a real macho image.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
11 May 07

Originally posted by petrosianpupil
Thats a relief.

Being a chess player, I only ever take up things if they have a real macho image.
You sound like a Macho Man, or at least want to be a Macho Man.

Macho, Macho Man.

P-

d

Moves
11 May 07
1 edit

Listen clowns, baseball is a real man's sport. I don't think your little girls have ever taken a 96 MPH pitch off the shoulder blade or face, only to charge the mound rather than drop to the ground like a little girl would. I don't think your little girl has ever had a 120 MPH ball hit back at them when they were on the mound either.

Your daughter wil with their girl-curl mullets and rolling around on the ground when someone trips them.

P-
I don't think baseball is a game for girls.

I do think it's a game for simpletons, with all the artistry of a varnished turd in a shoebox.

p

Moves
11 May 07

Originally posted by dottewell
I don't think baseball is a game for girls.

I do think it's a game for simpletons, with all the artistry of a varnished turd in a shoebox.
Personally I think it is a very rude game. Why do I have to keep fetching that ball?

Its all about personal responsibility, he hit it, he should fetch it.

It must be level with cricket as the most boring game in the world. The only fun is hitting the ball, everyone else is either fetching balls or sitting on their butts.

p

Moves
11 May 07

Your daughter wil ...[text shortened]... with their girl-curl mullets and rolling around on the ground when someone trips them.

P-
I was very impressed by your post Phlabibit, so I looked up some of these awesome real men.

Only some of them are so round I wonder how they can actually wobble all the way to get a home run?

First picture i looked at was Matt Stairs, ironic name as I think he needs to live in a bungalow, what a porker!

d

Moves
11 May 07

I was very impressed by your post Phlabibit, so I looked up some of these awesome real men.

Only some of them are so round I wonder how they can actually wobble all the way to get a home run?

First picture i looked at was Matt Stairs, ironic name as I think he needs to live in a bungalow, what a porker!
Ha ha. He plays for the Jays.

p

Moves
11 May 07

Originally posted by darvlay
Ha ha. He plays for the Jays.
You wanted some soccer chants?

When Matt takes the plate its definitely

"who ate all the pies"

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
11 May 07

Those are pure athletes. Like I tell my wife, "Check out his belly muscle".

P-